Homeland - CONTAINS SPOILERS

manpe

The spouse is convinced Brody isn't a terrorist and never was. Really?

How so? He was only a vest malfunction away from blowing everybody up. He still would've done it had it not been for Dana. A woman was killed to get him inside the room. Plus he fed information to Nazir and on top of other things saved his life. In the end Walden still died thanks to him. Where on the head was your spouse hit?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing that drove me crazy about this last episode...they did a big sweep looking for Nazir but...no dogs? What kind of sweep is that? The dogs would have been able to sniff him out in a minute and in dark tunnels, they made sense. Hard for me to suspend disbelief for that.

Now that they have offed Nazir, I wonder where will they go next. I have a feeling this show will be going into decline, actually imo it has already been declining in season 2. I'm afraid they will now start focusing on bullshit love stories between Brody and Carrie and how they're going to evade assassination attempts, which doesn't sound as interesting as its original storyline. Plus I think they totally fucked up Nazir's ending. He was portrayed as this mysterious untouchable guy, but he was killed like some kneeling hobo, he didn't even look like a proper terrorist anymore. It's also rather unbelievable that they take out a few of his people and the man himself and all of a sudden they're alright. Things don't work that way, if he really was this nr. 1 terrorist in the world, then he would have others take over and seek revenge. Maybe this is what will happen, hopefully... Sounds a lot better than listening to Carrie sobbing all the time on Brody's shoulders.

Yeah, the finale proves they're far from alright, and Nazir's death brought about the death of more than 200 people.

Wow, this finale ranks among one of the best episodes in this show, definitely the highlight of the whole season. Fuck I hate that we will have to wait for a year or so for it to start again. Same thing with Dexter.

This image is iconic

post-41-0-29184300-1355785100_thumb.png

Wow, this finale ranks among one of the best episodes in this show, definitely the highlight of the whole season. Fuck I hate that we will have to wait for a year or so for it to start again. Same thing with Dexter.

This image is iconic

Yeah...the last few episodes were a bit worse than usual. The Nazir as a villain in dark tunnels was silly but this episode was the bomb! (outdated slang and pun intended)

Ok, may be i am late but just saw the Finale and man o man!! I gotta be serious, i never saw that coming. The calm with which the whole memorial service was downplayed in the whole episode and then all of a sudden BBOOOMMMM!! One of the best episodes i have seen! Also that was one powerhouse performance by Mandy Patinkin. :clap:

Rough guesses on what happens next? Who is the mole? Who parked Brody's car there? Where was Quinn?
I just can't wait for the next season.

Rough guesses on what happens next? Who is the mole? Who parked Brody's car there? Where was Quinn?

I think next season will mostly be Carrie trying to clear Brody's name. I am amazed at how long the show has been able to keep the "what side is Brody on" going and that will have to happen next season too. Who's the Mole? There might not even be a mole. If there is, Galvez still makes the most sense. Really the only one who would make any sense.. Where was Quinn supposed to be? He wouldn't have been at the memorial service of the Vice President anyway.

The show is so much more fun when Brody and Carrie don't really trust each other so I hope that goes on for the rest of it. Is Saul in charge now? I can imagine him tracking down a terrorist and saying "My name is Saul Berenson, you killed my boss, prepare to die" (not really.) Really, they shows' creators have put themselves in a good place because they can take the show in a number of different directions.

Just found this...interesting about next season.

http://tvline.com/2012/12/17/homeland-season-3-spoilers-damian-lewis-morena-baccarin-snl/

I think next season will mostly be Carrie trying to clear Brody's name. I am amazed at how long the show has been able to keep the "what side is Brody on" going and that will have to happen next season too. Who's the Mole? There might not even be a mole. If there is, Galvez still makes the most sense. Really the only one who would make any sense.. Where was Quinn supposed to be? He wouldn't have been at the memorial service of the Vice President anyway.

The show is so much more fun when Brody and Carrie don't really trust each other so I hope that goes on for the rest of it. Is Saul in charge now? I can imagine him tracking down a terrorist and saying "My name is Saul Berenson, you killed my boss, prepare to die" (not really.) Really, they shows' creators have put themselves in a good place because they can take the show in a number of different directions.

Just found this...interesting about next season.

http://tvline.com/2012/12/17/homeland-season-3-spoilers-damian-lewis-morena-baccarin-snl/

Interesting insight to the next season that!

I asked for Quinn because there were couple of times in the season where he clearly mentioned that 'it was MY operation'. Even David Estes told Carrie few times that Quinn was the boss here so i would expect the Team Leader to be there at the memorial. Right?

Ok, I have just watched the frst season in one day and I found it absolutely amazing! Except the last episode...

They show both sides of the war in a very clever and realistic way. I hate idealised characters and this series has anything but that. The plot is breathtaking and made me hooked since the first episode, awesome pace. The cast is fantastic, but Claire Dana is out of this world, one of the best performances I have seen on a TV Series.

However, I was mad that Brody did not exloded himself, it would be much better, IMO.

In resume, I loved Homeland!

P.S: How do you rate season 2 and where can I watch it?

However, I was mad that Brody did not exloded himself, it would be much better, IMO. In resume, I loved Homeland! P.S: How do you rate season 2 and where can I watch it?

If Brody had exploded there would be no show. Season 2 is a few notches worse than S1 but it gets exciting right at the very end. You can watch it from torrents.

I have no idea what's gonna happen in S3. I imagine Brody's escape won't be as easy as it was made out to be. Carrie will try to clear his name only to enforce her suspicion of Brody during investigation and realize she might have helped a terrorist escape? Dunno, sounds likely, although it really didn't look like Brody had anything to do with it.

If Brody had exploded there would be no show. Season 2 is a few notches worse than S1 but it gets exciting right at the very end. You can watch it from torrents.

Manpe, I thought it would be cool to see everyone praising Carrie (who really is the whole show) and the madness of another big attack. They could have made a huge hunt for Nazir. I know Brody is bloody important, but they could have turned things around. I would still watch it.

Well, that is just me. I have no idea how season 2 is, so I cant complain.

Ok, may be i am late but just saw the Finale and man o man!! I gotta be serious, i never saw that coming. The calm with which the whole memorial service was downplayed in the whole episode and then all of a sudden BBOOOMMMM!! One of the best episodes i have seen! Also that was one powerhouse performance by Mandy Patinkin. :clap:

did u notice he shook hands with a general after parking the car. before that he had the key in his hand after that its gone. but dont know who that general is. may be a new character in next season.

I've never hated so much a tv show.

I was loving so much the first 5 episodes of the show that I was feeling sick watching the rest of the season because they changed the focus of the show to please Showtime and whatever producers of the show asked.

When there are so many twists, 360¨°turn, I don't care anymore because I feel like the episodes showed earlier had no relevance and that the twists are like a rabbit or whatever out of hat trick of a magician. Why should I care of what is happening if the writers don't care.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

boring start to the new season.

Well so far I don't mind it. The last episode ended very darkly and I hope this will be the general tone for the season, a grim hazy place for two people who were a car explosion away from living together happily ever after. I think I enjoy seeing people suffer more than I should :lol: Dana could have offed herself though, I hope this romance with Zach is going nowhere.