The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what twat let Ramsey take another penalty, after he had just scored a crippled one? IMO a 2nd penalty has always to be taken by an other player. Just don't know why Ramsey takes penalties at all, he obviously sucks at penalties.

Can't believe the first one went in. There's nothing wrong with penalties down the middle, but they can't be low down the middle and both penalties were. Ramsey's run-up to the second penalty was also awful as he ended up shooting across his body. The second one was well won by Sturridge though and the first through a Bertrand pass so Chelsea lads playing their part.

Ramsey is a talented player. someone who i wouldn`t mind playing for CFC .but he`s fookin terrible at penalties and i`ve only seen the one he scored so far from this game. he took it like a schoolboy would. head down,angle of his body when he struck it all wrong and not even a clean connection on the ball when it`s dead on the spot with nobody near him. Van Horseface was shit at hitting a dead ball tho... but pretty deadly when hitting a moving one.

Why did Ramsey take the pens when Sinclair is there? Makes no sense. I thought he'd miss the first, i knew he's miss the 2nd and he's had an awful game. Since when was he even a penalty taker, useless cunt.

On a good note, Mo Farah just won gold, GET IN!!