Emir Dautović

Melanicus

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an ugly man, reminds me of brana

And what are you, a model or something? And who gives a shit about how a player looks? Why even comment such a stuipid thing? Was Ronaldinho less of an awesome player and technician because he was "ugly"?

And what are you, a model or something? And who gives a shit about how a player looks? Why even comment such a stuipid thing? Was Ronaldinho less of an awesome player and technician because he was "ugly"?

Nobody said anything about being a poor player because of being ugly. He simply said that he was ugly, he didn't say he cared that he was ugly. He just made an observation.

There is absolutely no need to drag former Yugoslavia into discussion here. Some things are better not said and you are derailing the topic.

Fuck the system if you can't say what's on your mind. It's not as if we're talking about the Wannsee meeting.

Anyway... don't really care about if we sign this guy or not. Quality comes from quantity so it may be worth trying.

Nobody said anything about being a poor player because of being ugly. He simply said that he was ugly, he didn't say he cared that he was ugly. He just made an observation.

Im still wondering why anyone would post such a stuipid post.

Im still wondering why anyone would post such a stuipid post.

please don't get carried, i made that remark out of nothing, i still added it, i like eastern european defenders because of ther agressiveness.

don't get soaked up over little things, it was a stupid post ill admitted it know keep it movin bruh

on TOPIC

did he actually sign for us yet?

i don't know the story

please don't get carried, i made that remark out of nothing, i still added it, i like eastern european defenders because of ther agressiveness.

don't get soaked up over little things, it was a stupid post ill admitted it know keep it movin bruh

on TOPIC

did he actually sign for us yet?

i don't know the story

speculation m'afraid

Is this signing confirmed? He isn't listed anywhere on the Chelsea site. Also didn't that site say something about signing George Brady?

It's hard to say. EskWeston will probably be able to answer...

The Chelsea site isn't exactly reliable, especially for the youth team. Firstly it won't have been announced, secondly they're very slow at updating the teams.

From a 100% Slovenian:In Slovenia is tough to make a decent living no matter the nationality religion etc. one is.The only thing that matters is who you know or who knows you and probably that's the way it goes in our football either.Offcorse it helps to be pure slovenian and catolic,but than again you'd get hate points from the left wingers.It's a nice f.....g war(platoon).J.Broz is rolling in his grave constantly..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You