Theodor Gebre Selassie

Jakehh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't too impressed by what I saw. Looks poor defensively, in 1-on-1 situations and was at fault for the Ronaldo's goal. Totally unaware of Ronaldo behind him. A Bosingwa-esque defending.

This is the absurdity of judging a player on a handful of games. He looked really good all tournament had a solid first half and then in the second half, he was just awful,.I obviously haven't seen him enough to judge, but he might make decent cover for Ivanovic. Chelsea are not going to spend 20M pounds on cover at RB. Anyone they get will be an incomplete and flawed player.

This is the absurdity of judging a player on a handful of games. He looked really good all tournament had a solid first half and then in the second half, he was just awful,.I obviously haven't seen him enough to judge, but he might make decent cover for Ivanovic. Chelsea are not going to spend 20M pounds on cover at RB. Anyone they get will be an incomplete and flawed player.

Yes but we could spend that 8-10million or however much it is on a better RB player like Debuchy or Azpilicueta, who both at least play in a much stronger league than Selassie is in the Czech league. Not necessarily saying that he is a poor player because he is playing in a much weaker league but least you get more assurances buying players from stronger leagues.

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotbal-reprezentace-euro-2012/125446/hotovo-gebre-selassie-jde-do-werderu-chybi-jen-zdravotni-prohlidka.html

All done, my friends. He signed today to Werder Bremen, Germany. We cant know yet for what prize, but .. maybe good for him, he will play stable, I expect ...