1st Chelsea game at the bridge ! (a few questions)

no one ever forgets their first game. glad you had a great day. i was spoilt in my first game,we put 6 past Newcastle..was over 30 years ago now but still is implanted in my brain. i was only allowed to go up in the East stand when i was a kid.had to watch the Shed end for about 7 years before i was allowed to go in there.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you had a great day! Reading that makes me so :( missed going this season espically last game..

Yeah it was a great day , im glad the weather was good .

no one ever forgets their first game. glad you had a great day. i was spoilt in my first game,we put 6 past Newcastle..was over 30 years ago now but still is implanted in my brain. i was only allowed to go up in the East stand when i was a kid.had to watch the Shed end for about 7 years before i was allowed to go in there.

Yeah the shed definitely is the place to be for atmosphere . I will never forget the game it was great and for JT to score was brilliant . It's quite ironic but a few years ago i tried to get a ticket for what would of been my 1st chelsea game then and it was against blackburn and now my 1st game was against blackburn.