Spike

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

She is not losing. In swing states there have been 8-10 right leaning polls in the last week that have moved the average. There is a lot of talk about it is a political move to set up a case that the election was stolen by Democrats. With the disaster that was last nights Pennsylvania town hall and now Trump’s team cancelling all public interviews, you are going to see the few undecided voters go for Harris. 

If she were as confident as you are, she wouldnt be sitting in a town hall right now having dudes ask her about reparations lmao.

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If she were as confident as you are, she wouldnt be sitting in a town hall right now having dudes ask her about reparations lmao.

It is going to be close, it always was going to be. Trump is having a terrible time with any media. In 2016 he was really bullying the media to what he wanted. He had another terrible outing today at the Economic Club in Chicago. That is supposed to be his strong suit. If Independent voters are waiting it out to see who finishes strong, it is not Trump.

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is going to be close, it always was going to be. Trump is having a terrible time with any media. In 2016 he was really bullying the media to what he wanted. He had another terrible outing today at the Economic Club in Chicago. That is supposed to be his strong suit. If Independent voters are waiting it out to see who finishes strong, it is not Trump.

The media loves him! I mean journalist may personally despise him, but their employers make a lot of money off of him.

i don’t really buy the last minute swings in polls one bit; they just measure different things even if the very same poll.

it’s going to be close and tbh if I had to put money down on a winner it would be Trump. And I think dems would deserve a lot of the blame:

they have been showing up holding a knife at a gun fight for way too long.

Edited by robsblubot