Spike

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Disenfranchised White working class have a history of being gaslit by posh Oxbridge educated right wing arseholes - Enoch, Martin Webster, John Tyndall, Nick Griffin, Farage,  -while they sit back and count their money. Easier now with lying fake social media. 

yep

The Rivers of Blood speech kicked it all off

20 April 1968

'As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood'.

"In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man"

fuck Enoch Powell

''What happened in Bristol was different and the city sent a message to those in their community who wanted to come and cause this sort of trouble.

Yes, the collapse of the immigration system is a scandal. Yes, it is a scandal that there aren’t enough homes for people, enough doctors’ appointments, people are sleeping on the streets and nothing seems to work anymore.

There are huge numbers of ordinary Bristolians, who’d never dream of taking to the streets, but are still enraged by all this, and rightly so. But the message from the front of that hotel was a direct one to them, as well as those pumped up enough to want to cause trouble about it - You’ve been told to blame the wrong people. And if you attack them, we’ll defend them.''

AP

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Rioter gets a brick in the head from his own side and one in the bollocks as well

Not sure if was him or someone else but one was injured then arrested later after police were called to their house for domestic incident and recognised them from a video..

1 hour ago, Wise Old Man said:

They have nuclear weapons , entire militaries and probably AI killing machines. The average man these days can’t do a single pull-up . 
this “eat the rich” stuff is pure Larp,  nothing will happen 

There’s money to be made in the chaotic way the Government failed to deal with immigration - some might say, they totally self-sabotaged their own immigration system.

In the last few years of the Conservative Government, the length of time it took someone to be told whether their application to stay in this country had been successful spiralled from a few weeks or a few months to more than two or three years, leading to a massive rise in people waiting to find out, and having to be housed at the taxpayers’ expense while they waited.

That money is being made by opportunistic businessmen, 3 tory run companies Serco, Calder and Mears -buying up entire hotels, converting them to accommodate many more people than would ever be staying there as paying guests, and charging the Government a fortune for doing it. The CEOs of those companies increased their own salaries from £250 000 to £2.5 million each.

These are the fuckers rioters should be targeting

41 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

There’s money to be made in the chaotic way the Government failed to deal with immigration - some might say, they totally self-sabotaged their own immigration system.

In the last few years of the Conservative Government, the length of time it took someone to be told whether their application to stay in this country had been successful spiralled from a few weeks or a few months to more than two or three years, leading to a massive rise in people waiting to find out, and having to be housed at the taxpayers’ expense while they waited.

That money is being made by opportunistic businessmen, 3 tory run companies Serco, Calder and Mears -buying up entire hotels, converting them to accommodate many more people than would ever be staying there as paying guests, and charging the Government a fortune for doing it. The CEOs of those companies increased their own salaries from £250 000 to £2.5 million each.

These are the fuckers rioters should be targeting

True , mass immigration is very profitable for the right wing capitalists in general. Suppresses wages and makes housing unaffordable. also damages social cohesion , companies like amazon encourage work place diversity because more diverse teams won’t organise and form unions to demand decent conditions. 

you don’t see left wing countries like China doing this , if anything they are throwing minorities into camps 

The benefit system here is a fucking joke for immigrants, they basically get everything that us mugs have to work our entire life for and only just afford to do it, I'm sorry but if you can't offer this country anything of note, you shouldn't be here, this island is small enough as it is without filling it with more spongers. Might sound hard but I'm sick to the back teeth of paying for free loaders from England never mind from every other corner of the earth.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

This is not a joke people.

Get your survival bags ready.

1929 market crash depression and all stock market crashes since then is happening right now.

By Wednesday or Thursday everyone that is not a rich millionaire or billionaire or Zionist Jew will be bankrupt and homeless and sacked from working.

Edited by KEVINAA

1 hour ago, KEVINAA said:

By Wednesday or Thursday everyone that is not a rich millionaire or billionaire or Zionist Jew will be bankrupt and homeless and sacked from working.

Hopefully sacked by Wednesday, means I have a longer weekend 😂

One wonders why  Britain needs right wing extremists when they have this:

Cl-9GaVXIAAnBhq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Brexit's elit are now out on the rampage burning houses and cars.
Strange, we believed brexit was mostly about old ladies complaining about straight bananas.

But what does it take to become a rioter ?
I admit to having become a mini rioter once.
It was this match:

There was an unjust red card shown to one of our players (not shown in the video).
I threw several coins on the pitch and verbally abused a number of officials.
But if push came to shove I could n't attack the police who were carrying batons
So it takes more than that.

The rioters are then working class lads and they are brick layers most of them.
Their inspiration comes from the Mail, Suella Braverman and the like.

Daily Mail is the no 1 hate newspaper.
Last year when the Croats murdered the Greek supporter Katsouris I visited their website to see what they had to say about it.
Their comments section was full of racist comments - against the victim.
Then I made a comment myself but they never published it.

Edited by cosmicway

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Daily Mail is the no 1 hate newspaper.
Last year when the Croats murdered the Greek supporter Katsouris I visited their website to see what they had to say about it.
Their comments section was full of racist comments - against the victim.
Then I made a comment myself but they never published it.

Daily Mail owner Rothermere was friends with Hitler.

Hitler said if he invaded Britain it would be the only paper allowed.

Revealed: The Extent of the Daily Mail's Support for the British Union of Fascists (thelondoneconomic.com)

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Daily Mail owner Rothermere was friends with Hitler.

Hitler said if he invaded Britain it would be the only paper allowed.

Revealed: The Extent of the Daily Mail's Support for the British Union of Fascists (thelondoneconomic.com)

The truth is Rothermere sold.
It's other ownerships since then.
But they have n't changed really.

(*) Maybe it's like our Eleftheros Kosmos (Free world). That was a junta newspaper. But when democracy returned on the 24th of July 1974 it came out with the headline "2682 days of darkness are over", meaning from 21-04-1967 to 23-07-1974. I bought that issue from the Greek news stand at Queensway. Then come October apparently no one was buying it and reverted to its junta ways. Found some readership that way. This newspaper lasted for as long as its editor Savvas Konstantopoulos lived. This man was a communist in the thirties, then converted.

Edited by cosmicway