Spike

6 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Well, Trump is going to say Joe was senile so what have you been doing the last four years ? You can't stop him.

If Biden was senile for the last 4 years, does that mean Trump lost debates and an election to a senile man? what does it say about Trump himself?

Honestly, aside from the fringe right, nobody gives a shit. It's akin to Hunter Biden, who was never in government. It's now between Trump and Kamala and that's about.

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

If Biden was senile for the last 4 years, does that mean Trump lost debates and an election to a senile man? what does it say about Trump himself?

Honestly, aside from the fringe right, nobody gives a shit. It's akin to Hunter Biden, who was never in government. It's now between Trump and Kamala and that's about.

Trump has plenty of excuses for 2020. COVID - election fraud - the dirty tricks department ...
Biden should never have been president. It should have been Hillary.

36 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Trump has plenty of excuses for 2020. COVID - election fraud - the dirty tricks department ...

Trump won’t shut up — does not mean people pay attention to the shit coming out of his mouth.

Aside from the complete lack of evidence, the main problem with Trump “claims” esp regarding fraud, is that he was the president at the time; that made him the individual best positioned to interfere in the electoral process, which he ended up doing anyway.

now the people who believe all that crap are already voting for him, so again, it simply does not matter.

US elections are about the turnout. Biden guaranteed a low turnout, which was good for Trump. It’s a different ballgame now.

49 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency

Donald Trump made more than 30,000 false or misleading statements during his four years as president of the United States, analysis suggests. 

The astounding figure, which roughly equates to 21 false statements per day (or 20.94 to be precise) of his tenure at the White House, comes after a tumultuous post election period in which he spent weeks falsely alleging that the 2020 election was “stolen”, in remarks that spurred on his supporters to storm the US Capitol on 6 January. 

According to analysis by the Washington Post, Mr Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims between his first day in office, on 20 January 2017, and his final day on Wednesday, when Joe Biden was sworn in as the country’s next president. 

Among the Republican’s most repeated untruths was that his administration “built the greatest economy in the history of the world”. That phrase, according to the Posts’s analysis, was used at least 493 times. 

Another favourite – and his second most repeated falsehood – was the former president’s claim that tax cuts introduced by his administration were the biggest on record. 

Independent/Reuters

23 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Trump won’t shut up — does not mean people pay attention to the shit coming out of his mouth.

Aside from the complete lack of evidence, the main problem with Trump “claims” esp regarding fraud, is that he was the president at the time; that made him the individual best positioned to interfere in the electoral process, which he ended up doing anyway.

now the people who believe all that crap are already voting for him, so again, it simply does not matter.

US elections are about the turnout. Biden guaranteed a low turnout, which was good for Trump. It’s a different ballgame now.

This is what you say, I have no inclination to disagree.
But the propaganda mahine of the Trump campaign will try to make the most of it.
Every propaganda machine never stops
How many will believe is an unknown factor x at this moment in time.
After 1 1/2 months we will know better.

19 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

election fraud

the only election fraud was committed by the Republicans

1 The fake electors scheme

2 Millions of illegal robo-calls to Democratic voters giving out wrong dates and false information

3 Trump calling the GA Secretary of State and going full mob boss, tried to force him to manufacture enough votes to flip the state from Biden to him

4 Thousands of RW goon 'poll watchers' set up in heavily Democratic areas across the nation, who tried to intimidate voters, scare them off

5 The January 6th iinsurrection/attempted coup d'etat

Couldn't agree more -- the mere fact he is running after that Jan 6th shitshow he pulled is mind boggling to say the least.

on the "The Sensible Pundit Meets Godzilla" It's going to be a white guy... for balance 🙄 I know... but just imagine what a curveball it would be if Kamala picked Liz Cheney for VP! Could almost see Trump waving goodbye to AZ and possibly MI votes? 🙂 

Edited by robsblubot

Our friend bet365 says now Trump 1.57 (shortened from 1.33), Kamala Harris 2.62.
Now it's time to put your money on Harris if you believe.
This is a type of bet where chance does not play a part the way it plays a part in football (c.f. Badiashile - Petrovic o.g.).
So you can make a small fortune without risk.
The bookies are also known to make mistakes in political bets - they are slow to react rather.
2016 brexit. Brexit was winning - bookies were offering remain well below evens.
2016 Trump. Trump was moving ahead of Hillary in most national polls - bookies were giving him at 4.50 then 3.80 !

Edited by cosmicway

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The scandal Kamala - Willie Brown is the weapon in Trump's arsenal.

Thought you didn't want to make it a "sex thing"... oh it's because she's a woman. Silly me, now I see it. 😆

11 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Thought you didn't want to make it a "sex thing"... oh it's because she's a woman. Silly me, now I see it. 😆

https://www.newsbeast.gr/world/arthro/11449253/einai-antras-ekane-sexoualikes-chares-gia-na-anevei-kai-fotomontaz-me-ton-epstain-o-polemos-enantion-tis-kamala-charis

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

I'm wondering what you find surprising about 👆

We've seen trump and cult operate, so it's just going to be more of the same. I personally think she's going to be a harder target for them. Former prosecutor and all that. She's always been smarter than Trump, and she's likely a lot smarter these days, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets embarrassed in debates. Going to read about it afterwards given I think they are a waste of time.

Voter turnout decides the elections here; if kamala can mobilize the base, like Trump does his, she wins.

Edited by robsblubot

34 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Voter turnout decides the elections here; if kamala can mobilize the base, like Trump does his, she wins.

It mobilizes me when there are reject ballots due to printing error so I can take them home to solve maths problems.
Something more substantilal might mobilize me more.

Trump worst President

Trump's insistence Biden is "the worst president ... in the history of our country." While this is to some extent a matter of opinion, he noted, "A recent survey of more than 150 current and former members of the presidents and executive politics section of the American Political Science Association put Mr. Trump dead last, behind James Buchanan (tarred with allowing the Civil War to begin).

Reuters

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Trump is an adjudicated rapist ffs, as well as likely being a paedo with some of Epstein girls

Sex is but a delusion,
Suppose we had a political regime in which pizza vesuvio was prohibited, or allowed only to members of the higher classes.
We would all be sad and crying.
Suppose then the political regime is overthrown and the revolution allows us to eat as many pizza vesuvios as we like.
We would surely develop an aversion in a matter of weeks. 

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Sex is but a delusion,
Suppose we had a political regime in which pizza vesuvio was prohibited, or allowed only to members of the higher classes.
We would all be sad and crying.
Suppose then the political regime is overthrown and the revolution allows us to eat as many pizza vesuvios as we like.
We would surely develop an aversion in a matter of weeks. 

So if your mother/daughter or sister had been raped you'd be happy with that drivel as the lawyers defence ?