Spike

3 hours ago, cosmicway said:

It's Kamala.
The others don't want to get wasted as they believe Trump cannot lose.

She raised 47 million just the past few hours. She's probably the favorite now.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

If a commie shits in the woods, and the tree they are sitting on whilst shitting falls on a bear, does the Pope hear it?

I should have explain that joke.

It was a blend of multiple metaphors:

1. "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

2. 'Does the Pope shit in the woods?' (A combination of the two rhetorical questions... 'Is the Pope Catholic?' and 'Does a bear shit in the woods?)

3. I added in 'commie' due to the post I was replying to's use of TC's favourite Cosmic meme (commies commies everywhere!!)

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I should have explain that joke.

It was a blend of multiple metaphors:

1. "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

2. 'Does the Pope shit in the woods?' (A combination of the two rhetorical questions... 'Is the Pope Catholic?' and 'Does a bear shit in the woods?)

3. I added in 'commie' due to the post I was replying to's use of TC's favourite Cosmic meme (commies commies everywhere!!)

There are three things I have n't seen in my life said a wise man:

- a commie without money
- a fat woman without a boyfriend
- a gypsy wearing glasses - myopic glasses, sunglasses everybody wears.

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

What is it with Trump. Straight out with personal insults to Harris.

He goes on about ''being fit to run a country'' yet behaves like a spoilt 5 year old.

I mean, people insult other people every day behind there back, atleast he just says it and leaves of out there 😂 I find the guy fucking hilarious 

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I mean, people insult other people every day behind there back, atleast he just says it and leaves of out there 😂 I find the guy fucking hilarious 

Rapist gets shot at, then says its time to unify the country, then five minutes later starts chucking insults about. Hes full of shit. 

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Rapist gets shot at, then says its time to unify the country, then five minutes later starts chucking insults about. Hes full of shit. 

The right wing mobs (the strength of) is but a manifestation of the working class.
Whenever the poor assume control of the government it spells disaster.

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Trump is a fat 78yo who ate shit food all his life ... He may not have the same level of senility as Biden, but he's likely not far. "Trump’s frequent phonemic paraphasia ‘are signs of early dementia’ - I'd definitely remove the *early* bit from the quote tho.

3 months is a long time and anything can happen until then. So much so, that I haven't seen a single ad showing trump's role in the Jan 6th attack, which I presume will be playing pretty much non-stop closer to the election.

Edited by robsblubot

55 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Doesn't stop him from making me laugh 😂 best part is, trump gets all the shit but if he gets in office again for the second time! Who's the real idiots 😂

On 13/07/2024 at 21:10, cosmicway said:
On 13/07/2024 at 21:33, cosmicway said:
On 13/07/2024 at 21:21, cosmicway said:

A new candidate will only make things worse.

But new candidate is more disastrous (& would n't have been so if Biden was the challenger).

With new candidate the 30% will become 18%-19%. I 'm afraid.

Disagree. If I'm American I would have a problem to go and vote for this Biden we saw recently. It was just embarrassing. Would stay home. But with new candidate there's a new hope and buzz. I just saw her speach today and thought yes I would vote for Harris proudly. 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Disagree. If I'm American I would have a problem to go and vote for this Biden we saw recently. It was just embarrassing. Would stay home. But with new candidate there's a new hope and buzz. I just saw her speach today and thought yes I would vote for Harris proudly. 

Well, Trump is going to say Joe was senile so what have you been doing the last four years ? You can't stop him.