Spike

Tory bets, are the bookies going to pay ?

We read horror stories about bookies here and everywhere.
One placed a 2000 pound bet on FC Barcelona to win away in a Spanish league match and they were not paying him, he was saying.
Now with Torygate what is going to happen ?
Will they pay or will their famous securities limit the Tory mps ?

I am in two minds.
As a punter I support the Tory mps.
Why not ? That time I was in the ring and I heard one of the trainers whispering to the jock "we 're going out for a country walk today" should I have been arrested for bookie misdemeanour ?
Then as a Tory non sympathiser I must be against the people who made the bets.
What is your opinion ?

Edited by cosmicway

Trump is destroying Biden, Biden looks old and confused, weak and senile, and has made so many errors, BIG errors

Trump is lying through his teeth on everything and yet he is clear, forceful (and shockingly is behaving himself) and Biden is fucking up every rebuttal

a disaster atm

this, so far, I repeat, so far, is the type of thing that can destroy Biden's chances

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Trump will get another term on the evidence of this comedy

If you just have the audio it sounds like two old drunk hobos in a bar ranting at each other trying to understand politics

The ad hominem attacks on each other, the insults, the people on Talk Chelsea are a lot more grown up. They'd both be banned on this forum -and could learn from attacking the argument not the person.

Americans deserve better.

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Trump was bragging that he aced cognitive test. Got doctor's name wrong tho...

Biden made Trump seem plausible, missing countless open goals.

The Democrats are missing a trick not having someone young, quick, that could destroy the amoral Trumps lies and bluster. 

7 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Biden made Trump seem plausible, missing countless open goals.

The Democrats are missing a trick not having someone young, quick, that could destroy the amoral Trumps lies and bluster. 

Pete Buttigeig

pete-buttigieg-vogue-june-2019.jpg

Edited by Vesper

Trump's statements were fact checked by several outlets and sources. They counted a total of 14 statements they classified as false. Among other things, he accused Joe Biden of not only failing to stop Putin but also encouraging Russia to start the invasion.

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Trump's statements were fact checked by several outlets and sources. They counted a total of 14 statements they classified as false. Among other things, he accused Joe Biden of not only failing to stop Putin but also encouraging Russia to start the invasion.

Kind of true this one. All he had to do was send one (1) platoon of American soldiers.

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

How long before Trump starts calling him Butt plug ?

they have since 2020

that said

he is BY FAR the best communicator/debater the Democratic Party has atm

he is extraordinarily intelligent, focused, unflappable and quick on his feet

obviously the fact he is a gay white male cuts against him in theDem primaries (talking 2028 now) with a lot of balck and hispanic Dem voters (who tend, especially the blacks in the South, to be fairly conservative)

the US political scene/body politic and structural apparatus are hyper complex, to the point of nightmare scenarios now at damn near every major intersection

31 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Kind of true this one. All he had to do was send one (1) platoon of American soldiers.

the US was NEVER going to directly start WWIII by engaging head on with Russian troops

there are no US troops fighting the Russians directly