Let us win it for the Heroes

It wont be :-) I cannot imagine anyone else lifting this trophy.

I came here with this article, that he is allowed to lift trophy, you were slightly quicker <_<

Exactly, JT is a natural at lifting trophies lol. Born leader and although he did a stupid thing against Barca it does not mean we should forget all he's done for us. I hope he'll be wearing a Chelsea shirt under his Suit though, it would be weird to lift the Trophy in a suit :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just DO it!!

I'll have seen Chelsea win the FA Cup, The League Cup, The European Cup Winners Cup, The Super Cup, The League, The Double and to cap it all with the European Cup would be a dream come true......I remember vividly standing on the terraces at Wembley watching Stoke beat us in the League Cup Final wondering if I'd ever see Chelsea win the League or even ever win anything again as we might of gone out of business when we built that stand....