Proud

What a fucking night !

The greatest game in resent history is Chelsea 4 Barca 2 - JT said last nights goes to the top -I agree. Passion committment all there

Atmosphere fantastic - all the people banging on about 'player power' because of the media -LLLLLLLLLLets have more of it! Di Matteo is one of them.

Still dancin' to ONE STEP BEYOND.........

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very proud today, a bit sore headed but very proud. A win on Sunday and into the semis of the FA cup and suddenly everything looks much less bleak. Said it a few days ago, I reckon 4th is on for us if we keep it up. Great job boys. Ps yidos,mancs, dippers and le arse don't worry, we'll keep flying the flag for the prem..yous take it easy

Hi everyone, first post here and finding my way around, this looked a good place to start! Just wanted to say how proud I was to be a Chelsea fan last night. Hopefully it gives us the boost we need to take 4th place and book ourselves another day at Wembley in May.

Hi everyone, first post here and finding my way around, this looked a good place to start! Just wanted to say how proud I was to be a Chelsea fan last night. Hopefully it gives us the boost we need to take 4th place and book ourselves another day at Wembley in May.

Welcome mate and stick around. Make sure you introduce yourself to the community here. Cheers :)

All we've have been asking for is some spine, fight and bottle. Displayed in spades today, the resilient Chelsea of old. Certanly ranks up there with that final and that Barca semi - with a happy ending this time round. Trying to analyze this game would be a disservice to the emotion it has brought. Pure commitment, effort, passion and joy - it's the way the game is meant to be played, and it's a reminder of why we fell in love with the game in the first place.

Whatever happens from now on, no-one can take this night away from us, it's forever etched in the memories of all those fortunate enough to have been there. Proud to be a Blue.

Top post, the guts, fight, effort, passion and endless energy the players showed to win that game gives current fans something to take away for the rest of our life's and we will gain many more young admirers in the process. I've even had Utd and Liverpool fans say to me today that they were hooked last night, one Liverpool fan said he was cheering us like he had been a supporter for life and even said his wife got into it and she hates football - truly amazing.

What a fucking night !

The greatest game in resent history is Chelsea 4 Barca 2 - JT said last nights goes to the top -I agree. Passion committment all there

Atmosphere fantastic - all the people banging on about 'player power' because of the media -LLLLLLLLLLets have more of it! Di Matteo is one of them.

Still dancin' to ONE STEP BEYOND.........

You jammy git FB! but well done you for being there, it was mentioned on the TV and the radio that the atmosphere was electric, infact the commentator on talksport, think they call him 'the moose' said nobody was going home and everyone was bouncing to one step beyond - fantastic evening, great result but boy am i pissed off for not being there to enjoy it.