Will Dennis Wise Manage Us One Day?

Luke

will wisey manage us???

personally i think it can happen, he is taking all the right steps to becomeing a top class manager,

he has got experience for millwall, southampton, swindon, leeds, and now as director of foootball or watever it is at newcastle!

whats everyones views???

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's certainly starting to prove himself in the managers role.

Top clubs seem to have an array of coaches and managers nowadays, I would say at the moment we have at least two, Clarke and Ten Cates, and theres no reason why Wise couldn't fulfil one of those roles in the future

:o

How could any Chelsea supporter not like Wise?

as a player i alway's hated him, at wimbledon then as a blue he was the epitomy of the twofooted challenge i used to see him more than anyone else use the abhorant tackle on anyone near him, and he alway's looked a snidy little bastard to me (oooops he we go grunt haters) i mean bloody hell we've seen chopper harris run through brick walls taking all with him but i loved that guy he was different, and a defender.

i don't doubt wisey still has his passion and desire for Chelsea FC i don't think his loyalty to Chelsea would ever be in question, i don't think that will ever wane.

but anyway to what the subject is about, no i wouldn't him want as manager english or not.

maybe someone would care to tell me why they think he would make a good chels manager.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

as a player i alway's hated him, at wimbledon then as a blue he was the epitomy of the twofooted challenge i used to see him more than anyone else use the abhorant tackle on anyone near him, and he alway's looked a snidy little bastard to me (oooops he we go grunt haters) i mean bloody hell we've seen chopper harris run through brick walls taking all with him but i loved that guy he was different, and a defender.

i don't doubt wisey still has his passion and desire for Chelsea FC i don't think his loyalty to Chelsea would ever be in question, i don't think that will ever wane.

but anyway to what the subject is about, no i wouldn't him want as manager english or not.

maybe someone would care to tell me why they think he would make a good chels manager.

regards:JBD

Currently, no, Wisey would not make a good manager, but in 10-15 times when he has matured as a manager, experienced a lot of management, had ups and downs, he may well be a top experienced manager pefectly suited for us. Wild speculation though.

Can't say he has done anything that would make me think he would a manager good enough for us! Certainly not something i am sitting hoping will happen. Although i do think getting past players involved in the club particulary at youth level which a lot of the clubs with big academies do is a good idea.....