Avram Grant Sent Death Threats

PaulHopkins

"We love you Avram, we do, we love you Avram, we do, We love you Avram, we do, OHHHHHHHHHHH Avram we love you" :blue scalf:

Renounce the heretic's that call themselves Fulham Broadway and Misschief. BURN THE FUCKERS AT THE STAKE :eyebrows:

Just because we havent joined your new fanclub? or because we DIDN'T send the death threats? :D

Seriously though, these people need to get a life.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not having a dig at all your spelling, just "ludacris". Not because it is your error, but because it saddens me that someone might think it is that due to a rapper using it as his name.

so nobodys bothered with the over use of the C word here.my nephew logs in to read & he`s 11 ,

so nobodys bothered with the over use of the C word here.my nephew logs in to read & he`s 11 ,

Well unrelated issue, but I feel most aren't. But mate, you're an admin here and if you want to change things you could! I'm against censorship personally, but as long as it is used responsibly, ie to cover only the worst words, I shant complain.

Looks like a few sperm drinkers want the bad old days back at the Bridge.(no money and relegation every other two years)

Makes me laugh when they target our manager (wether you like him or not) you are targeting Roman. :rolleyes:

I personally dont like 'Baron Greenback' but I keep that to meself.

The idiot(s) who sent it will be caught, the kossers wont give up now that powder was in the package.

Oh Really?, strange, I thought Esk held a wee torch for Grant's hammer throwing road digger. :mouthclosed:

Not going to be hypcritical about this as I absolutely detest the cunt with a passion. Would I want him dead? well no, I dont want anyone to die ideally. However, if he carries on with this charade at our club then bitterness is only going to rise from certain factions further. Not just right wing factions, etc. But real fans who are utterly pissed off that this charlatan continues to impose himself very, VERY badly at Chelsea. In twenty years time we will be looked back as a laughing stock for appointing this tit as manager. As the saying goes "From the sublime to the ridiculous" that sums up our managerial change.

More expansive football? :lol: why dont we get Kenyon in front of the camera's and just explain, in VERY simple terms just how expansive our football has become under that wank stain.

I'm still kind of hoping that this is all part of a masterplan to install some top of the range manager in the close season, who wasnt available earlier. Two chances I know, slim, and none but fingers crossed eh.

Either way, I'm certainly not going to sympathise with the cunt, far from it :wank2:

Agree, it's over the top and don't wish him dead. More likely to die from drinking his missus piss I'd have thought. First I thought the timing of the press release was 'coincidental' what with the Olympiakos performance, in an effort to deflect from his shortcomings, and elicit sympathy. Cynical, moi ?

But you're right, can see his days being numbered -but maybe he's not that worried - a four year contact worth £4.5 million a year means he'll be paid off anyway, which I imagine is his main concern.

Agree, it's over the top and don't wish him dead. More likely to die from drinking his missus piss I'd have thought. First I thought the timing of the press release was 'coincidental' what with the Olympiakos performance, in an effort to deflect from his shortcomings, and elicit sympathy. Cynical, moi ?

But you're right, can see his days being numbered -but maybe he's not that worried - a four year contact worth £4.5 million a year means he'll be paid off anyway, which I imagine is his main concern.

One way I keep re-assuring myself over this debacle is that Roman hasnt got where he is today buy making shoddy management decisions with regards to his businesses......Until he appointed this cunt. What has he thought, sitting through some of the performances recently? He certainly cant be enjoying it mate. I just hope the situation changes drastically in the close season.

On a very, very, very, hugely, very negative point, What do you reckon the reaction would be towards him if another lacklustre display against the Yids seen us lose the final? :thumbsdown: