Chelsea Football Club

Too right comrade. Have you seen the Times today ?

Incredible. Two page spread, very interesting reading.

'If the clubs transfer policy seems chaotic thats because it is. The clubs main targets are determined by a variety of individuals who compete for influence over Abramovich.'

'The main power bases at the moment are built around Ron Gourlay, Michael Emelano, Piet de Visser, RA personal scout, and Marina Granovskaia, his PA, who is believed to have advised the owner to dump the old guard.

So we have his PA, the former Notts County defender Emelano and a scout deciding key policies at the club. Fantastic.

Lmao how f'cking typical. It doesn't surprise me about Piet de Visser, he's been key in most of our better signings since RA took over. I'd heard about that Marina woman before, she was the one who headed the negotiations over Luiz last year. But it says all that needs to be said about that. It simply proves the manager has all-but-no say in such policies.

I imagine they give him his 1 or 2 like Romeu & Meireles before saying 'now here's the players we'll also give you, no need to thanks us'

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right comrade. Have you seen the Times today ?

Incredible. Two page spread, very interesting reading.

'If the clubs transfer policy seems chaotic thats because it is. The clubs main targets are determined by a variety of individuals who compete for influence over Abramovich.'

'The main power bases at the moment are built around Ron Gourlay, Michael Emelano, Piet de Visser, RA personal scout, and Marina Granovskaia, his PA, who is believed to have advised the owner to dump the old guard.

So we have his PA, the former Notts County defender Emelano and a scout deciding key policies at the club. Fantastic.

Hey,Hey hold on a god damn minute here. . .you left out Sandra who cleans Romans offices. She has an input too you know, in fact we have her to thank for Bos ;)

Back to the original link....I'm confused. I understand why you're annoyed about what it says, but Buck hasn't wrote this. I'd lay money on the writer having absolutely no footballing knowledge at all.

Also I'm not sure investment vehicles that offensive...Abramovich has invested a large amount of money into the club which I see it as suggesting.

Am I being naive? Or is it seriously a big deal over nothing here?

Lmao how f'cking typical. It doesn't surprise me about Piet de Visser, he's been key in most of our better signings since RA took over. I'd heard about that Marina woman before, she was the one who headed the negotiations over Luiz last year. But it says all that needs to be said about that. It simply proves the manager has all-but-no say in such policies.

So having an owner with sooo much cash is a double edged sword. On one hand its his real life hands on FIFA12 but theres the hangers on who 'advise' him.

For all the Glazers faults and being clearly in it for personal gain -theres no way they'd ever interfere in Fergusons domain of the football.

It just highlights the importance of separation of pitch matters and ownwership

Back to the original link....I'm confused. I understand why you're annoyed about what it says, but Buck hasn't wrote this. I'd lay money on the writer having absolutely no footballing knowledge at all.

Also I'm not sure investment vehicles that offensive...Abramovich has invested a large amount of money into the club which I see it as suggesting.

Am I being naive? Or is it seriously a big deal over nothing here?

No youre probably right WHS. I dont need much of an excuse to have a go at the last minute CPO buying, 'Grant Will take us to the next level' ''Go super Blues'' septic

No youre probably right WHS. I dont need much of an excuse to have a go at the last minute CPO buying, 'Grant Will take us to the next level' ''Go super Blues'' septic

Don't get me wrong I think Buck is a sly and devious man that is out for his own gain, but the link provided doesn't really give much to go on. A more structured argument, rather than a link that someone else has written would've probably avoided a lot of this bitching. We all know that takes time and effort mind you haha