How can Chelsea claim to be rebuilding...

Chelsea?

I think it was just a misunderstanding. Warnnie seems to have misunderstood Henrique's original post as a support for AVB and Henrique assumed Warnie was attacking him. It's not worth all this fuss, please let it go guys...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was just a misunderstanding. Warnnie seems to have misunderstood Henrique's original post as a support for AVB and Henrique assumed Warnie was attacking him. It's not worth all this fuss, please let it go guys...

It seems you are right.

I think we should get rid of Torres before we get rid of Drogba. Drogba is old and does not deserve to start games, but we can keep him as a secret weapon off the bench, like Giggs at United. And we can start him against Arsenal just to piss off Wenger. Torres have proved himself to be the biggest flop in football history, the man is finished and he doesn't deserve a second chance. Enough patience has been shown towards him, it is about time we put faith in our two young forwards (Lukaku and Danny) and sell Torres, and use that money to bring in players we need, like wingers.

I think we should get rid of Torres before we get rid of Drogba. Drogba is old and does not deserve to start games, but we can keep him as a secret weapon off the bench, like Giggs at United. And we can start him against Arsenal just to piss off Wenger. Torres have proved himself to be the biggest flop in football history, the man is finished and he doesn't deserve a second chance. Enough patience has been shown towards him, it is about time we put faith in our two young forwards (Lukaku and Danny) and sell Torres, and use that money to bring in players we need, like wingers.

I agree...... we all gave him him the period were Drogba was gone because we thought it might of been Drogba's stature at the club. Now we know he is finished not only physically but also mentally, he's going through what Raul went through. If we can get 10 million then we can put that towards a new young winger and get him off the wage bill.

Absolutely. Torres was a two-season wonder and we were somehow compelled by Liverpool into signing him. Our negotiators should be executed.

Yeah its disgraceful, Kaka was also a 2 season wonder we also wanted him lol :lol:. We should never sign a high profile player ever again. The signings that usually do well at Chelsea are the 22-25 year old with established European pedigree players. Drogba, Essien, Robben, Mata, Sturridge, Ramires, Carvalho, these are the types of players we signed for 16-25 million who were not world class when they joined but not that far off and they all needed a big club to shine at a decent age.

Yeah its disgraceful, Kaka was also a 2 season wonder we also wanted him lol :lol:. We should never sign a high profile player ever again. The signings that usually do well at Chelsea are the 22-25 year old with established European pedigree players. Drogba, Essien, Robben, Mata, Sturridge, Ramires, Carvalho, these are the types of players we signed for 16-25 million who were not world class when they joined but not that far off and they all needed a big club to shine at a decent age.

Agree about the age profile 22 - 25 being ideal ..we seem to buy very young or older. Mata and Luiz might be a sign we are changing.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-chelsea-fc/2012/02/16/villas-boas-tells-chelsea-rebels-take-on-me-take-on-roman-82029-30345502/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

if this article is true, I realy wonder who these guys are? Drogba would have been a suspect but he's not around and I don't think he's like that.

one thing we shouldn't be dumb about is the money. we spent millions this summer and we're still thin. we always spread out our spending and always end up spending millions on 2nd choice players.

IF I COULD GET A FEW DEMANDS FROM RON COURLAY N CO. apart from the signings in the OP is

SIGN AND SELL PLAYERS EARLY IN THE TRANSFER MARKET. If we wanna sell a player just keep them home. BUY EARLY CHELSEA PLEASE!

http://www.fulhamchr..._medium=twitter

if this article is true, I realy wonder who these guys are? Drogba would have been a suspect but he's not around and I don't think he's like that.

Well under Scolari it was Cech, Drogba, Ballack and Terry. So you can definitely put Terry and Cech on the list. Lampard too, probably. Wouldn't be surprised if Studge is one of them too, or Cole.

http://www.fulhamchr..._medium=twitter

Well under Scolari it was Cech, Drogba, Ballack and Terry. So you can definitely put Terry and Cech on the list. Lampard too, probably. Wouldn't be surprised if Studge is one of them too, or Cole.

Well who ever they are they must be sent away as we cant have division in the squad like this. Also I feel that AVB is young enough to adapt and learn really fast how to handle CFC. How awesome would it be if AVB could be Chelsea's own Alex Furguson.

Didn't Cech sign a new contract until 2017? If we really axe him, I hope Courtois will be ready for the EPL, cause I don't have much faith in Turnbull.