Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

3rd Czech player. At this point @Milan will switch for WH...

Absolutely not 🤣 Actually, I have never rated Kral. But 3 Czech players in a PL team, that is something 😄 I still think West Ham got carried away by the form the first two Czechs show week in week out and went for another one.

How do you guys rate City window....seeing they couldn't get much needed striker...Few days ago several TC members here were moaning about the club not been able to improve the squad after the champions league triumph but I wonder how City fans will be feeling right now...

Eintracht Frankfurt intentionally gave Lazio a wrong email address so that they could tell Filip Kostic they never made an official bid for him. Kostic agent discovered it and sent the player a screenshot of the email, that’s why Kostic goes to rampage and refused to train with Frankfurt. 

Edited by Blues Forever

17 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Eintracht Frankfurt intentionally gave Lazio a wrong email address so that they could tell Filip Kostic they never made an official bid for him. Kostic agent discovered it and sent the player a screenshot of the email, that’s why Kostic goes to rampage and refused to train with Frankfurt. 

wow, dodgy shit

I was wondering why that deal did not happen

that SO fucked Sarri, as he was counting on Kostic coming in

stats-wise (all-round stats, not just scoring) Kostic had one of the best years on the planet, and for a meh club.

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

wow, dodgy shit

I was wondering why that deal did not happen

that SO fucked Sarri, as he was counting on Kostic coming in

stats-wise (all-round stats, not just scoring) Kostic had one of the best years on the planet, and for a meh club.

Pretty sure it was an honest mistake.

You are right about Kostic, he has been Eintracht's most important player and absolute assist machine most seasons there. Would have loved to see him in the PL , Lazio is more of a little step down IMO, so no real disappointment. Maybe he can secure a better move next summer but he is not getting any younger.