New Keeper needed.

BLUES BROS

You have incredibly limited perspective if you think I am satisfied by AVB and our season so far.

But as a proper Chelsea fan I get behind the management.

I find it too coincidental that the same players who underperformed under Ancelotti, leading to his sacking, are those who don't seem to give a shit under Villas-Boas, either. AVB is a young, ambitious manager with a long term plan, and it is about time we show some patience.

The Abramovich era has spoilt many fans.

Limitation is what you make it to be. Nobody shell tell me im not a proper Chelsea fan because i dont believe in that kiddo!. It has absolutely nothing to do with patience , Boas is a clueless young man

which our stupid ownner belive in, thats okey- but i dont.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK it was a mistake and he should have saved it. But Cech is still a world class keeper and it is far more noticed when a goalkeeper makes a mistake than an outfield player. He would be the best in the world if Stephen Cunt didn't try to kill him. Do we slate Drogba for missing when he should have scored? No. Goalkeeper is the most difficult position and strikers generally get let off when they fail to perform.

When Torres is not playing well we still insist on supporting him. Against Wolves some people start chanting 'we want Torres' even though in the past weeks he has been truly terrible! Why do we support him so much and not Cech?

Finally, how many top teams actually have a decent backup goalkeeper?

Barcelona- They have this guy called Pinto who is an absolute joke. Valdez isn't that nifty either

Real Madrid- They have this Antonio Adán bloke. Who?

Man U- De Gea and Lindergaard. Hardly leaves you worried does it

AC Milan- Marco Amelia?

Limitation is what you make it to be. Nobody shell tell me im not a proper Chelsea fan because i dont believe in that kiddo!. It has absolutely nothing to do with patience , Boas is a clueless young man

which our stupid ownner belive in, thats okey- but i dont.

I wasn't saying, nor implying that.

I have been brought up by a man who has supported Chelsea for 53 years to show patience and demonstrate perspective. Those are two things that must be exercised here. I am not criticising you as a fan at all.

I have been brought up by a man who has supported Chelsea for 53 years to show patience and demonstrate perspective. Those are two things that must be exercised here. I am not criticising you as a fan at all.

your father must be like many of us older fans ...either a masochist or a lunatic or both ...those were the days when if we had been 100%better

we would still have been shit ,,,,,but the Bridge was still a great place to go

Actually IMO I see no reason to start this topic.

Reason 1: Cech is one of the Top 3 goalkeepers in the world. A mistake from time to time will not change this... What do you expect? These guys are human beings, not robots! (Not so long ago also Victor Valdes made a Howler in the Classico against Real Madrid, letting Benzema score the fastest goal ever in a Classico. Speaking of a bad timing!).

Reason 2: We have the biggest upcoming talent in our ranks! Thibaut Courois at age 19 is already knocking at the door of being one of the best goalkeepers in Europe. AND not only is he an upcoming talent... At this very moment he's already proving he can be of vital importance for a team in one of the biggest leagues in Europe => Another 6 months and he's ready for Chelsea!

Conclusion: We HAVE one of the best GK's in the world between our posts at the moment + we HAVE the most talented kid that is already prepared to defend the chelsea colours when needed! => Exactly who worries???

Thats okey, me being a little to sensitive :blush: