New Keeper needed.

BLUES BROS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Let's buy another keeper while we have Turnbull, Hilario and Blackman at the club and one of the best young keepers around in Courtouis at Atletico Madrid.

Cech makes some mistakes but who doesn't?

Q. Which keeper right now would be available for purchase that would be good enough to clean Cech's boots?

A. No one.

It seems even a man who has won us game after game in his career isn't exempt from criticism after a couple of bad games.

Everyone is on his back now, but I have seen him play far worse for us in the past. He is the greatest goalkeeper in our history... only a few weeks ago he put in one of his very best performances in a Chelsea shirt at Goodison Park, now he is useless and couldn't save a game on his PS3. Fucking behave.

OP. He's not bad, he had an off game, we criticised and that's it. He's still a good keeper, has his flaws, but we're lucky because he makes up for it in so many other strengths. It's something Arsenal lacked (corrected with Sch-). United knew the importance when Van Der Sar was there, Newcastle are doing well because of Krul etc.

Cech's saved our asses more times than I care to remember. He doesn't show signs of slowing down, his flaws are there, but he compensates for them well and the club have a long-term plan for Courtois to surpass him in 2-3 years.

actually on Sunday I would have given most of the blame to Ashley Lampard .

There. Fixed it for you. Granted Cole isn't having the best season of his career but the main reason for our defeat was we created shit throughout the game against a team that had conceded atleast 3 goals on average before the chelsea game. All good things must come to an end and I'll probably get flamed for saying this but its time we moved on from Lampard. Him acting like a child on the bench doesn't help either! This might help:

http://www.epltalk.com/why-frank-lampard-hinders-both-andre-villas-boas-and-juan-mata-37933

There. Fixed it for you. Granted Cole isn't having the best season of his career but the main reason for our defeat was we created shit throughout the game against a team that had conceded atleast 3 goals on average before the chelsea game. All good things must come to an end and I'll probably get flamed for saying this but its time we moved on from Lampard. Him acting like a child on the bench doesn't help either! This might help:

http://www.epltalk.c...juan-mata-37933

fix your own posts ...not mine ..if you look closely you will see Cech is hampered by Ashley...I held him responsible for the goal not the defeat ,,

perhaps YOU might understand now