Even Ancelotti gets it, why not you?!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do respect Carlo..

But it's his lack of spine that let me down. Meaning, his reluctance to stand up to our estranged board, cost him severely. That's his fault too.

Didnt Jose do something like that?Or upset Roman just remember a time in January when we thought Jose was getting the sack...cant remember what had gone on some falling out of some kind apprantly...

I dont think our board is one you can stand up to..just seems concerns are inored and protest to far theres the door

As for what AVB said about the sqaud in summer....thats completly different.Things may work in pre season,players may play well but soon as it all gets underway then you see the cracks appeared which is what is happening now.If he doesnt overhaul or start to in January/Summer be worried but he was hardly gana come in and chuck out the big names stright away when he himself had just arrived

oh my gosh some ppl are so stupid it hurts...

you all remember Mourinho holding his Ommlett-Speech? good Eggs bad Eggs? You all know what happened thereafter?

You ever heared Mou gett'n infront of the press and calling his team shit and stuff like that?

So ok you whant AVB to say sth like this?:

"Yeah I completely know my team is shit, they're overaged and boaring to watch, they just dont get what I want from them and they don't play the way I want them to play because they're purely shit, but hey with FFP around the corner we can't spend that much and my gosh was Roman angry while phoneing with me, he told me that whanker DD and Terry can fuck off if they don't play the way I want and its hard for me to get into the dressing room and talk to them because they all have they're own cliques... In the winter and summertransfer we'll kick them all out, includeing Torres... I mean seriously WTF does he think whom he's messing with?..."

yeah THIS would give a great picture of our Club worldwide...

Its funny how we all change our minds. In June almost everybody thought the sacking of Carlo

was the right thing, and now when things dont go that great with Boas, we miss him. And finally

some lightheaded person sees what is the cause of the mentality problem of this club = Abramovich

He has to change his approch to Chelsea in every aspect, what worked in the beginning aint gonna

work today. There are lots of other club who can buy who and what they want, we aint in that position

anymore. Thats why Roman has to learn, and in fact i think he has (learn) no other choices then to stick

with Boas, because he finally has acseptet that.

His problem was he was a yes man , which Roman wanted , roman wanted to squeeze the most out of this team we had without having to spend and refresh as Carlo would have done given the oppurtunity. winning the double coverd the cracks which roman wanted , so creid to Carlo for getting them to play in a way that they won the double , but last season we saw it was time that the cracks started to show. Maybe Carlo should not have been sacked and had been allowed to rebuild this team himself. But Roman picked a younger manager with fresh ideas to do that.

We just need to wait and see.

Its funny how we all change our minds. In June almost everybody thought the sacking of Carlo

was the right thing, and now when things dont go that great with Boas, we miss him. And finally

some lightheaded person sees what is the cause of the mentality problem of this club = Abramovich

He has to change his approch to Chelsea in every aspect, what worked in the beginning aint gonna

work today. There are lots of other club who can buy who and what they want, we aint in that position

anymore. Thats why Roman has to learn, and in fact i think he has (learn) no other choices then to stick

Not at all, Ancelotti is a legend, he is one of the best managers in the world for chemistry, his way of playing football is brilliant, the typical world class italian manager. However his downsides were killing off our team, and when Wilkins went, Carlo was exposed, he was a poor motivator and couldn't control the players, he also played the same players out of form, he played Malouda constantly, when he was giving a 5.0 average rating every game, and when there was Zhirkov who was much more effective. He also killed off youth players and promising players. AVB was a gamble, and i still think he can be a great manager, however i don't think it will be for this club, Abramovich wont have the patience, he will be gone. It would be completely different story if AVB bought the players he needed at the begining of the season, but for some stupid reason he didn't, and if he was in control of all the transfers, then in my opinion he has no one to blame but himself, if he ever watched our team last season he would of knew we needed new players. My opinion of them both hasn't changed at all, i think Andre is a good manager, has he proven it?, he hasn't, but he's proven his transfers are good.

All of the transfers, they are playing well in our team, perhaps if he buys more players we could have a great team, because he knows what to do with them. Or it could be a case of our team is that poor, the new ones will obviously stand out.

Well, not really. Look at how many people voted against Carlo's sacking:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/8975-official-carlo-sacked/page__hl__%20carlo%20%20sack