Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might actually be a good position for us to bring on Lampard, as it happens.

Or even McEachran...

I don't know if it's the vibe that I got from the Fulham game, or something I just thought, but I believe we look better in midfield with Josh in the middle, more than Lampard being there. Lampard is good when he wants to be, but McEachran adds fresh ideas to the midfield, much like Wilshere at Arsenal, and that's what we're lacking.

Mata looked very lightweight coming up against people like Britton and Dyer, who were both all over him when he had the ball. I think Mata needs to create a bit more space for himself before he makes a pass, so that we have more of a chance of opening them up with either a Ramires burst, or Ashley Cole moving up the wing ready to cross it into the box!

Lads what non Premier League games do we have during this period of this suspension?

Hopefully its a couple because he is just starting to get back to form, he was excellent before the sedong off, classic Torres goal and a wonderful pass to Ashley Cole in the build up to the second.

FFS, Lmao.

http://extremegoal7.....com/p/ch2.html

^ this has been posted soo many times. and it's been Perfect for the entire first half.

Mate it was so good in the first 25 mins, but then went shit. Now is good, i hope it will be okay the entire 2nd half. Guys, try this

FFS, Lmao.

http://extremegoal7.....com/p/ch2.html

^ this has been posted soo many times. and it's been Perfect for the entire first half.

This stream was perfect for the whole first half, until my connection went for a split second... it's been stopping constantly ever since!

Streams are so unpredictable! :doh:

Lads what non Premier League games do we have during this period of this suspension?

Hopefully its a couple because he is just starting to get back to form, he was excellent before the sedong off, classic Torres goal and a wonderful pass to Ashley Cole in the build up to the second.

2 CL games - Valencia (Sept 28) and Genk (Oct 19).