Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck? Shocking business if true.

They're saying it's just a rumour at this stage. And they've got conflicting reports about it too.. But it wouldn't surprise us would it, after we loaned Benayoun to them.

If Essien goes to Arsenal, it's stupid on the part of both teams. I would like Essien to play some games tho but not fucking there. It seems Yossi is almost on his way out too.

Im pretty sure it will be:

Sandro - Dembele

-----Moutinho-----

Very very similar to what AVB played in Porto- Fernando (Sandro), Guarin (Dembele), Moutinho (Moutinho).

I think its a very storng midfield, imo stronger than what they had last season. I always thought Modric-Parker partnership isnt storng enough defensively. Now it looks very impressive both defensively and offensively.

That's what I initially thought as well but I don't think Sig was bought to sit on the bench.

Unless AVB wants to have him on the right cutting in, I don't see that midfield happening.

If I remember correctly, AVB's Porto midfield was more in tandem with:

Belluschi

Moutinho - Fernando.

AVB's 4-3-3 midfield was inverted.

That's why I see him playing something more like:

Siggurdson

Moutinho - Sandro

With Dembele rotating. Maybe they can switch it up into a normal 4-3-3 and play the midfield you posted, maye they'll play the midfield above with maybe Dembele on the right or something... I don't know. They've slightly improved the squad though, well done Tottenham!

Any one else thinking Sky Sports News is unusually quiet regarding Chelsea rumours and maybe Chelsea have something done to reveal on Chelsea TV later on this evening?

Nope - we just done our business early, the way it should be done...

Might be one more twist in the tail - but looking more and more unlikely...

Any one else thinking Sky Sports News is unusually quiet regarding Chelsea rumours and maybe Chelsea have something done to reveal on Chelsea TV later on this evening?

Very quiet like last year then BOOM 10:15 meireles

I know it's far fetched but I'm hoping falcao is done deal and will be announced after the match

@Muzchap she`s still smokin` but there`s loads of hotties on SSN`s these days. Natalie Sawyer will be on in 2 hours. she`s my personal favorite..charlotte jackson and Hayley McQueen too yes Gordon McQueen`s daughter of all people is smokin` too..her mother must have been stunning to have balanced out those genes enough for her to be so hot. then there`s lovely Millie Clode.and more..

Breaking news: Arsenal are still shit, no matter who they sign they won't win a trophy for years yet. Spurs are also still shit. Lets all laugh at them for both being shit. Also breaking news I got my internet back, be ready for thread derailment!!!

@Muzchap she`s still smokin` but there`s loads of hotties on SSN`s these days. Natalie Sawyer will be on in 2 hours. she`s my personal favorite..charlotte jackson and Hayley McQueen too yes Gordon McQueen`s daughter of all people is smokin` too..her mother must have been stunning to have balanced out those genes enough for her to be so hot. then there`s lovely Millie Clode.and more..

Yeah - but she's my favourite! Don't like Charlotte Jackson - thats the bitch that got Keys + Gray sacked - rest are hot tho! :P

I also love Georgie Thompson... yum yum yum.... :D