Chelsea Vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that the same terrible referee that was at Grants first game against Man-unt & that made a whole mess of that game against us with his much over due extra time whistle(in the fist half)?

& few other clumsy outrageous decisions during the rest of the game?..

or I'm i just imagining & it was another referee altogether even worse than this one today? :thumbsdown: :clown: ..

Edited by Cracker

No just found out it was some other guy/referee thats called Mike Dean & he was even worse than this one today & thats really a tough record to break by all means..

Edited by Cracker

What a load of shit. Utd drop points again and we fail to capitalise again. Must be pretty happy to settle for 3rd spot at SB this year judging by today's performance against a pretty shit Liverpool side. Shit holding onto the ball and we couldnt pass wind. Anelka had his worst game for us so far, SWP definitely failed to impress the watching England manager, Lampard - well, why Grant played him for 70 minutes from the off is beyond me anyway, clearly far from match fit - poor management decision imo. Ballack again looked much better once Frank was sitting down. Maka, just looked tired today. Ashley Cole's the only player that really stood up to be counted. And again Grant's tactical know-how never ceases to amaze me.....desperate for a goal so he brings on a player who cant score for shit........stroke of genius or what??

And as for the ref, he wants fucking shooting. How was that not a penalty ffs? I give up.

Because its Chelsea..and its against Liverpool which cant be done...

Grant doesnt seem to grasp the fact players coming back from injury need to be slowly eased back in.Mean it was don with Moulda guy hadnt guy for months yet was given a whole match and he didnt perform that great in it and same as Lampard.He should've been a sub or not played at all.Times it was like playing with 10 men he was rusty

Grants subs lol always a slightly wtf moment

Because its Chelsea..and its against Liverpool which cant be done...

Grant doesnt seem to grasp the fact players coming back from injury need to be slowly eased back in.Mean it was don with Moulda guy hadnt guy for months yet was given a whole match and he didnt perform that great in it and same as Lampard.He should've been a sub or not played at all.Times it was like playing with 10 men he was rusty

Grants subs lol always a slightly wtf moment

of course you are 100% right in normal circumstances...but when you've got so many key players missing already & your about to face a frustrated very hungry Liverpool side that need a positive result by any means they can get, I don't think I know of many coaches in the world if any, that would give up one of their most important & experienced players like Lampard,

I really don't think it was a case of Grant not grasping that players that have been injured need to come back to the game gradually..(I think he's still got enough experience in football & as a manager, to understand something so basic.)

It was just a case of choosing the least worst option out of all the rest of the bad options that were at his disposal before the game.

Edited by Cracker

What a load of shit. Utd drop points again and we fail to capitalise again. Must be pretty happy to settle for 3rd spot at SB this year judging by today's performance against a pretty shit Liverpool side. Shit holding onto the ball and we couldnt pass wind. Anelka had his worst game for us so far, SWP definitely failed to impress the watching England manager, Lampard - well, why Grant played him for 70 minutes from the off is beyond me anyway, clearly far from match fit - poor management decision imo. Ballack again looked much better once Frank was sitting down. Maka, just looked tired today. Ashley Cole's the only player that really stood up to be counted. And again Grant's tactical know-how never ceases to amaze me.....desperate for a goal so he brings on a player who cant score for shit........stroke of genius or what??

And as for the ref, he wants fucking shooting. How was that not a penalty ffs? I give up.

Just about sums it up. Disappointing and the way the team was giving the ball away today highlighted not only Lampards lack of match fitness, but lack of finesse in many departments.

Grunt , the charlatan, slowly being found out, and having two top coaches along side him and a World Class squad is clearly not enough for the unqualified shyster.

Totally predicatble substitutions, and when Liverpool have the better moments, and any average manager would be reorganising, - he's there biting his hand, Great.

A fantastic oportunity blown, against an average Liverpool side, as you say. And this time tomorrow the Gooners will more than likely be 8 points clear.

Today he gave Rafa his first away points at one of the 'big four' and is clearly not up to the job.