test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

The Evolution of Football games

Started by chrismada9,

30 posts in this topic

International Superstar Soccer has to be up there though!! Scoring from the half-way line every time, sooo awesome!!

the 97 indoor pitch was epic!!

ISS was one of my fave's as well. They were early pro ev's

Also some Pro ev's on the ps2 were great pro ev 4 and 5 were my favourites. 5 had the Chelsea centenary kit in it from then on you could transfer the badge onto the next games so you could create the chelsea kit in the next few games. Wasted alot of my life playing them.

chrismada9 likes this

Fifa 98 was the game I was brought up on, made me love football. I knew three teams Manchester United, Real Madrid and Chelsea. I grew out of football for a few years thoughm, mainly due to poor coverage in here in Australia.

I nearly always played as France over Australia, I remember thumping Italy in the WC final 6-2.

I played FIFA 2000 and 2001 on PS1 but since 2007 there have been only PES6 for PC which is definitely my most played game. :worship:

Have vivid memories of being blown away by the "kick off" series of games and when the first FIFA "Fifa international soccer" came out on the megadrive... so much different to todays games but no less fun at the time..