TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Made a huge mistake by selling one of my midfielders. Now I have no one decent to come in if someone is injured <_<

Yea, a few seasons ago I signed a defender who can play anywhere, so having a small midfield now.. doesn't matter. That's the key.

Quality > Quantity

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, a few seasons ago I signed a defender who can play anywhere, so having a small midfield now.. doesn't matter. That's the key.

Quality > Quantity

Wise words from a X11 genius.

Just played the weirdest game of my life....

I got every single tactic right. Yet both sides created ZERO chances.

Weird. I hope it's just one of those shock results....

NOUR FC NEXT AWAY! Big game!

Its a shame no one took The Fookers over in my absence, would have been good to face them personally.

The table in The Championship is taking shape, looks like a 4 horse race now at the top, although having said with us likely to go back to a 8 team league next term, none of us will be in the PL anyway, which is probably good for my long term team development.

Its a shame no one took The Fookers over in my absence, would have been good to face them personally.

The table in The Championship is taking shape, looks like a 4 horse race now at the top, although having said with us likely to go back to a 8 team league next term, none of us will be in the PL anyway, which is probably good for my long term team development.

It actually might! I found this out this season when Nish, for example, who won the league 2 was chosen to be in the PL (i.e the top 12 teams).

It actually might! I found this out this season when Nish, for example, who won the league 2 was chosen to be in the PL (i.e the top 12 teams).

That's strange, did a number of teams in the above league's (like my old team) get deleted due to not having a manager? I would imagine the top 8 would stay in the PL, i can't imagine if you or X-Rated would get dumped in a lower league by default.

That's strange, did a number of teams in the above league's (like my old team) get deleted due to not having a manager? I would imagine the top 8 would stay in the PL, i can't imagine if you or X-Rated would get dumped in a lower league by default.

No, only one team was deleted before this season IIRC. But a few teams that were in the championship when we had 4 divisions stayed in the championship when we moved to 2 divisions. I think that team Skill comes into it as well :dunno:

I'm not sure if the Fookers were around when I registered, but it's nice creating your own club where you can start from the beginning and make it rise to success. It's quite pleasing :)