The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Tired of all the twitter rumors i guess and hence waiting for the season to start. Re charging their batteries for the next season!

but I want to get drunk!

I'll start working next week, then later I'll travel. I only have this week to enjoy here :P then I'm off most time

but I want to get drunk!

I'll start working next week, then later I'll travel. I only have this week to enjoy here :P then I'm off most time

You will be here still. This place is addiction!

Ps: goodmorning peeps.

but I want to get drunk!

Well, that's a pity! Where are you off to? Long trip?

You will be here still. This place is addiction!

Ps: goodmorning peeps.

Wow! It must be pretty early there! You are a morning person, i assume!!

vacation!!!!

I'll work two weeks and end my internship so I can get my license and then I'm on vacation with my family :)

Ah! Very good, then! But you will get some time to come online or is their a rule of "No internet/ phone on vacations". :P

I don't know... it depends. We're going to a cinema festival and some mountains and colder regions in Brazil to enjoy the winter. I'm not sure... it depends on a lot of things :P

It doesn't change the fact that the pub died

expectation:

Meme_26e768_1906626.jpg

reality:

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know... it depends. We're going to a cinema festival and some mountains and colder regions in Brazil to enjoy the winter. I'm not sure... it depends on a lot of things :P

expectation:

Meme_26e768_1906626.jpg

reality:

hqdefault.jpg

Well, give it some time! Everything works in cycle! The Pub will turn a corner soon, make sure you have the right seat, miss! :D

expectation:

Meme_26e768_1906626.jpg

reality:

hqdefault.jpg

post-6387-0-08472500-1372225824_thumb.jp

Forgot about this place for the last while, then just got pissed off when Rafa got appointed so didn't bother venting my frustrations about it, But in fairness to him he did okay towards the end.

Hopefully i'll be back for good now, when i'm not busy working at the weekends :)

Forgot about this place for the last while, then just got pissed off when Rafa got appointed so didn't bother venting my frustrations about it, But in fairness to him he did okay towards the end.

Hopefully i'll be back for good now, when i'm not busy working at the weekends :)

welcome back then !!