The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You may be right. I've never been anywhere, not even Cairns, where there's a majority of Aboriginal people. Redfern in Sydney is about as close as it gets, but that place has been gentrified and I'd estimate that its a 90%/10% split on non-Aboriginal vs Aboriginal.

The fire-brigade phones Arsene Wenger in the early hours one Sunday morning. “Mr Wenger sir, Emirate is on fire,” he tells him. “The cups man, save the cups!” cries Wenger. “Don’t worry sir,” the caller says, “the fire hasn’t spread to the canteen yet”

As this is the off-topic thread, what is life like for them? Is it as bad as we're told it is in the city? How are their general health levels, etc?

It's a weird culture. The main problems are marijuana, alcohol, ciggarettes, fatty food, laziness, domestic abuse, child neglect, chid abuse, illiteracy, etc. But some Indigenous People work hard, refuse government handouts, take care of their family, take care of themselves and do you know what they call those that have the aforementioned problems? "Black cunts". A good friend of mine (he is Indigenous), smoke, drinks and smokes a bit of weed but he is a proper nice fellow and is really racist towards a lot of other Indigenous Australians.

I probably overestimated the Indidenous populaiton it's more like 50%. Even less if you count all the cockeys living on properties adjacent to the town.

Is it definitely her own baby?, well even if it isn't she's still a fucking sick bastard. But it seems like it's normal over there, or at least in that household like theres a kid just stood there not even bothered... not even raising an eyebrow and someone just filming it at the same time... joke.

I just assumed, you're right it might not be. But still, how can you hit something so defenseless?

Sick fucks. Child abuse makes me fucking rage.

It's awful but i am happy its been shared about, it's stuff like this what will make people do something about it. We all know stuff like this goes on around the world, we know you get pedophiles going to thailand the sick fucks. But when you see it with your own eyes it's totally different and makes you determined to do something about it, i know i'll remember this video and whenever i can i will donate to that charity. And i will at least do something about it from now on.

i watch news of children being killed/abused/raped/you-name-it so often that i'm just immune, as long as they're not my daughter and son i'm just like.... meh.... basically. but if something similar happened to my 7 year old girl and 2 year old son, i'd go... well, i don't even want to imagine it at all.

The users at Over The Crossbar can be an overly sensitive and defensive lot. There is too much potential for belligerence for my taste.

No, too many chimp outs (apologies for the racist connotation in that phrase- absolutely no offence was meant and it was used in a context of people behaving like monkey's regardless of race) on that place if you bring up Chelsea.

No, too many chimp outs (apologies for the racist connotation in that phrase- absolutely no offence was meant and it was used in a context of people behaving like monkey's regardless of race) on that place if you bring up Chelsea.

First time I read the phrase 'chimp out'. Everyone hates us; it is ridiculous.