test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

avg1goX_700b.jpg

What do you guys think about this? I find this sick.. Was it really that important to make a SEVENTH Fast movie after Paul Walker died? They should have finished it anyway but this is just ridiculous..

The final tribute for him, it is very understandable. It will be rude to cut his scenes or not using any of it, so this is what the best they could do.

To honor him. He loved the franchise and his co stars, he, I imagine, would have wanted the movie finished.

The final tribute for him, it is very understandable. It will be rude to cut his scenes or not using any of it, so this is what the best they could do.

I understand it but I think it's very very strange to play the role of your dead brother so they can CGI can his face on yours..

avg1goX_700b.jpg

What do you guys think about this? I find this sick.. Was it really that important to make a SEVENTH Fast movie after Paul Walker died? They should have finished it anyway but this is just ridiculous..

so creepy.

nyikolajevics likes this

Hahaha brilliant. So many mad bitches. I miss Cap. He brought the worse out of Spike.

He brought the best out in me. Literally my muse.

Hahaha brilliant. So many mad bitches. I miss Cap. He brought the worse out of Spike.

Hilarious looking through that thread and looking at how many are banned now.

Wonder if Sloth is still homeless?

Gutted the heart and soul of fun. SMH

We Hate Scouse likes this

I made a big post about all he lies and he pretty much admitted it was all bullshit. He was a strange cunt. We had such a good clique. We practically ran this town.

Liquidator and Spike like this

I made a big post about all he lies and he pretty much admitted it was all bullshit. He was a strange cunt. We had such a good clique. We practically ran this town.

I imagine that is reason Cap was banned and I was indoctrinated. They had to destroy our power somehow.

I am scum.

I imagine that is reason Cap was banned and I was indoctrinated. They had to destroy our power somehow.

I am scum.

They definitely had a Masterplan. I bet it took months of planning and conspiring. I bet they even had an operation name. Like operation yewtree, but worse and on a larger scale.

They definitely had a Masterplan. I bet it took months of planning and conspiring. I bet they even had an operation name. Like operation yewtree, but worse and on a larger scale.

Definitely worse than the Mongol invasion of Europe.

I am scum.

Youve won the World cup so don't moan..

Youve won the World cup so don't moan..

Why does England sit at such an average level at sports? Serious question..

Football, Rugby, now Cricket..whats happened?

iseah100 likes this

If Australia wins the Rugby World Cup:

Cricket World Champions 2015

Champions of Asia 2015

Rugby World Champions 2015

My word. My word, indeed. Feels good man.