Bruma & Van Aanholt

Just read on a dutch football news site!

Both boys will get a chance to 'show their ability' on a trainings camp in front of the Dutch national team coach Bert van Marwijk, right before the World Cup!!!

Will be very good for their development :delight:. I don't expect them to actualy be picked for the World Cup (that also isnt the goal of this trainingscamp, it is more for 'screening' them you could say), but you'll never now :rolleyes:. After all it is a recognition of their talent, always nice to see!

Edited by Blueboy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure either of them will actually go to the World Cup but just going to the training camp will be a massive achievement for them, and possibly aid their development. It'll give them a taste of what they can achieve - and give them an incentive to achieve at Chelsea. Good luck to them.

Maybe. Won't get near the starting lineup though I don't think, he just doesn't have the experience. He's a certainty to be a starter in a few years though, he's definitely got the potential.

Holland's current defence:

van Bronckhorst, Mathijsen, Ooijer, Heitinga

Can't see him getting into that too soon :P

There is a chance for them, particularly Bruma who there has been a lot of talk about his involvement for some time now. Could be a case of too much too soon, but traveling with the Dutch squad to South Africa would be a great experience for them if given the chance.

We have the worst defense in years. The weakness of our defense is worrying me big time. I really worry for my country in this world cup, we don't have enough pace in attack. Robben and eljero elia are the only players that have real pace, van persie kuyt klass jan lack the pace to make the difference in big games. Robben will start, eljero elia will not start which only leaves robben as a pacy threat . Van persie is a good player but he takes 50 shots and scores 5 goals, kuyt has no BRAIN what so ever he will run him self into the goal post but create a big fat NOTHING. The media in holland are fighting for bruma to go to the world cup, i think he can do a job he is good on the ball for someone his age !

yea, been hearing rumours that the Dutch want Bruma to go to S.A. it would be a big boost for his confidence even if he's just on the bench. for Vanholt, he will be a very good player in 2 seasons as we know Ashley is geting old. IMO

Very excited by Patrik Van Aanholt, the only problem is he has 2 of the best LB in the Prem ahead of him.

Zhirkov's looked very good filling in for Ash and it's difficult to see when Van Aanholts going to get his oppurtunity

• 4 weeks later...