Your First Game

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I live in Serbia, bad country, I dont have moneu to travell in England, so My first game was in USa. Seattle-Chelsea 0-2.... I didnt know that my favorite club play wiyh Sounders during my holiday in Seattle. I was in sport shop and when I saw t-Shirt with ( Sounders-Chelsea 20.July 2009 ) I was so happy that I will hape opportunity to watch my favorite club live....

nexy game vas Inter in Milano...can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my first game was at home to cambridge united i think it was a 1-1 draw.standing on the old shed end terraces eating dodgy burgers and fighting my way through the crowd to get to even dodgier toilets,after drinking in the pubs around the ground,mostly drinking in the wheatshief or the swan which is now brogans.........

• 1 month later...

I took my son to his first game last season. He's eight and footy mad! But we live in Florida now so trips to The Bridge aren't that easy! Saw the West Ham game. Lots of goals, and a win! He experienced The Bridge, Fulham Broadway Station, and saw his heros. Next game for both of us is Man City at The Bridge in March. KTBFFH

My first match was last year against Atlético 4-0 in the group stages of the CL, I was in the West Stand Lower row 4 :)

Loved every second of it, though I absolutely want to visit a PL match in the near future!

• 7 months later...