West Brom vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

West Bromwich Albion versus Chelsea FC

Can Chelsea bounce back after losing to Burnley in the Carling Cup? It was a shock to the system for the Stamford Bridge crowd, who saw their side put in a limp performance as they were second-best to the Championship side. With West Brom on a poor run, can the Blues abolish memories of Wednesday night?

Match chat here.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager of the month, despite them losing to Spurs? :lol:

Well you gotta admit he deserves it with their ammmazing comebacks.I mean coming back to win after an own goal or a penalty or a oppostion player getting sent off or a deflected goal.Amazing

Ooooo,injury update for now and hope it stays this way and doesnt get longer

Di Santo,Alex and Belletti are apprantly out

Joe and Carvalho still out

And Ballack and Ash might be on the bench

Edited by Laylabelle

We lost to Liverpool and came back to win 3-0 at Hull.

Lost 3-1 to Roma and came back to win 2-0 at Blackburn.

Hopefully we can "bounce back" and get the 3 points at West Brom which we should do.

West Brom will probaly come out and go for it which will be good for us and it should leave gaps at the back...im confident we will get the 3 points.

Carefreeeeeeeee :blue scalf:

Drogba looks to be starting. Which I'm glad to see. His goal against Burnley was exactly what were missing upfront. A bit of power.

West Brom have a philosophy of playing a passing game with plenty of football, none of this hoofing it up the pitch crap. They have stuck to it all season. I cant see that changing today. They wont sit back and put 10 men behind the ball, they will go for it and that will play to our advantage. I can see us getting quite a few goals....another big scoreline on the cards.

4-0 Chelsea.......and then some :P

Now that Chelsea have been playing smooth sexy football this season, do you think Didier suits our style as much as Anelka does? A strong and physical forward isn't really necessary anymore, Anelka's pace and reading of the game stretches defenses and creates a lot of space for Lampsy and Deco to come forward. I'm not saying that Didier is completely useless with this style of footie, I'm sure he can deffo get us goals no matter how we play, but do you think he will create and score more than Anelka does atm? But with his record he'll be able to walk straight into the first team anyway, maybe?

For me, best case scenario would be that they play together and score loads of goals. :)