test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Derby 0-2 Chelsea

Started by Jim,

108 posts in this topic

3 pts in the bag, Crap game but no worries, hopefully we´ll get our shite together before Wednesday. I´m going to Norway, and I really hope we won´t play there as we did at pride park....feckin hell....

3 pts in the bag, Crap game but no worries, hopefully we´ll get our shite together before Wednesday. I´m going to Norway, and I really hope we won´t play there as we did at pride park....feckin hell....
Don't forget to wear something warm fella.Remember Tromso?.Brrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

You're right about Derby's goal not being offside,b-b-b but our defence pulled away once the linesman flagged for offside,so there's no guarantee that Derby would of actually scored that goal.

Totally agree, plus Carlo saw the flag and therefore didn't bother moving.

Very average performance, but we never seem to be able to destroy the poor sides. We don't raise our game because we know we don't need to. Man City are a good side, we raised our game and they failed to show up, which explains that anomalous scoreline. Still, 3 points is the most important thing and we got that fine. Essien is a fool for getting sent off, 3 match ban for fuck's sake. Oh well, give some others more chances.

Still fail to see what Grant brings to our side that Jose didn't.. farking ridiculous

Spot on. This performance is exactly the sort of thing that pisses me off about Grant's appointment. He can shout his mouth off to the press as much as he likes, making snidey comments aimed at Mourinho and trying to compare himself with the likes of Wenger and Fergie, but as long as we keep turning in performances like this one then the more ridiculous replacing Jose with him looks. Sexy football my arse!