Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Yes!

I guess he is for people and is preferred by those whom have something called taste!!! Or maybe you can't understand them! And how many actaually did you watched?

I'm sorry I see that you watch a lot of clasical films. Some of wich I watched long time ago kind of brings me back sometimes when I read some of you'r posts! But sometime earlier to praise Ratatouille and then telling us that Mission Impossible is well done and both rate them 8/10 and the slander one of if not the GREATESTS Directors (except of Lars Von Trier of course) of all time is an oxymoron to me!!!!

When I was 15 my local cinema The Ritzy had A Clockwork Orange on and I had just done a project on the book. I skived off school all week and must have watched it 50 times.

Ive talked to old Chelsea lads who got into the whole scene. Must have looked great a group of 20 lads walking down the road all suited n booted.

movies of Kubrick i've watched:

Eyes Wide Shut

Full Metal Jacket

The Shining

The killing

A Clockwork Orange

Paths of Glory

Lolita

Dr. Strangelove

Barry Lyndon

i'd say my favorite was The Killing, but only because i really like the noir genre

And wich of those masterpices you think is average? besides Eyes Wide Shut!!!

Leviathan

I lived in Russia only for a year but I thought the film was very realistic. I know that the movie was banned in Russia which supports my view but I would like to know what Russians think of it. I suppose we have some Russian members here.

Acting and cinematography are also great in this movie.

Das Boot is very good, would want to watch again. Leviathan is probably my favorite 2014 movie so far, along with Citizenfour, Inherent Vice and a few others.

Thin red line and full metal jacket over saving private Ryan? Are you mad?

It depends on what you're looking for, I know a lot of cinephiles that absolutely despise Saving Private Ryan. I prefer Thin Red Line and FMJ because to me they're more metaphysical and artistic, and less plot driven. Then you also have films like Apocalypse Now and Come and See, both being great movies. But SPR is surely right up there.

That would be The Thin Red Line for me, but Kubrick is GOAT and FMJ is probably my second favorite.

Never seen that tbh. For me it's, FMJ, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon.

Schindler's List is the best war movie by a LONG mile

Different kind of war movie tbh

Never seen that tbh. For me it's, FMJ, Saving Private Ryan, Platoon.

Different kind of war movie tbh

It's easily the most philosophical/thought-provoking war movie you'll see, with sublime cinematography and stunning panoramic shots like these (http://i.imgur.com/K2Ofoi1.png, http://i.imgur.com/iw8PXSF.png, http://i.imgur.com/U83qTpz.png, http://i.imgur.com/hfONT8p.png)

+ it has the best Hans Zimmer score hands down. And dat cast. Watch it.

New MI. Really liked it, quite superb. 8.5/10.

Yea to be honest Ive thought all the MI did the job they were made for. Alot of these action type films have. No theyre not very deep, you dont have to sit in thought trying to work out the storyline but if you want to turn off for a couple of hours and just watch some mindless violence and action i cant see why not.

I watched Spy Game earlier on the telly.. Yeah it was OK.