• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

9 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Sorry mate but please help me understand something - when did Chelsea become some sort of Lyon or any other team similar to that? I see this frustration over youngsters' playing time, but do you forget who you support? This is Chelsea FC coming of an ugly season, they did not bring Sarri to nurture kids into grown men, they brought him here to fight for trophies from the 1st day at the club. Chelsea do not have time for experiments after a bad season, nor does Sarri. He might talk nicely about youngsters, but in the end all he is thinking of is winning something, not making a hero of himself by trying to make the next Messi out of Hudson Odoi. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see this guys play, too, but the season is long and they will have plenty of chances. What I don't like is the way some of you talk about this situation and you make it sound like Sarri has no clue what to do and he's failing at integrating youth. But it's not his target this, he's at Chelsea for trying to fight for the big trophies with settled players first and then if things go his way he might try to introduce new faces. Sometimes I think you are too greedy, you want beautiful football, also lots of goals and possession, but also youngsters. You want everything in such a short space of time, must understand this is a process and will take a bit of time. 

Hopefuly that lyon reference isnt due to my nickname...I only have it since bluelion was already taken, otherwise Im Chelsea fan first and foremost, but on side note Lyon is one of few special clubs I like to follow too since I have some good memories from my childhood (either we went on family trip there or saw games on tv etc).

Im just saying we should play some youth. Not 5 kids every season, but at least one since Terry debut in 1998 would be fucking nice. I dont support Chelsea only for trophies but for the club to develop some players aswell. 

I mean Barca can do it, Pool can do it, Real can do it, United can do it, Bayern too,...we just leave them out again and again. If they were shit, ok, but they are not. 

Cahill isnt better than Christensen in any way and the only reason is because sarri like everyone else lacks some balls to actualy play these up and coming players. 

Lets see when Christensen fucks off to Barca or somewhere and turns into world class CB. Jokes on you board.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Hopefuly that lyon reference isnt due to my nickname...I only have it since bluelion was already taken, otherwise Im Chelsea fan first and foremost, but on side note Lyon is one of few special clubs I like to follow too since I have some good memories from my childhood (either we went on family trip there or saw games on tv etc).

Im just saying we should play some youth. Not 5 kids every season, but at least one since Terry debut in 1998 would be fucking nice. I dont support Chelsea only for trophies but for the club to develop some players aswell. 

I mean Barca can do it, Pool can do it, Real can do it, United can do it, Bayern too,...we just leave them out again and again. If they were shit, ok, but they are not. 

Cahill isnt better than Christensen in any way and the only reason is because sarri like everyone else lacks some balls to actualy play these up and coming players. 

Lets see when Christensen fucks off to Barca or somewhere and turns into world class CB. Jokes on you board.

No reference to the username, just that they use a lot of young players in order to sustain the club's finances. Was simply the first team that came to my mind as I like watching and betting on their matches, they are pretty much a banker when it comes to goals market. 

52 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

This is a major worry for me. AC is not a kid anymore, he has multiple full seasons at top flight football. I saw that Cahill and Luiz are our starting CB's against the Scouser scum! What the fuckery!!!!

Zero chance out eam is better with Cahill starting over AC or Ampadu, ZERO. Especially against speed burners that LPool have, they are fast as fuck athletically, not just tactically.

Joe Gomez

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Alberto Moreno (not a good player, but is very pacey, go back and watch last pre-season LPool match v Bayern, at Bayern, where the scousers destroyed them, and Morena ran riot)

Nathaniel Clyne

Andrew Robertson (slowest on thsi list and still miles faster than Cahill)

Naby Keïta

Fabinho

Georginio Wijnaldum

Sadio Mané

Mohamed Salah

Xherdan Shaqiri

Roberto Firmino

hell even Daniel Sturridge

all would run rings around Cahill, and most of them around Luiz