Jorginho

Unionjack

Its amazing really I think.

We was expecting the lad to sit at the back with the 2 CBs as a DPM spraying the balls about up the pitch.

When in reality as this full touch map shows the majority of his passes are between the center line and the oppositions box!

5b841966371f8_JorgiboytouchmapGeordies.png.e350d694ffa7d20de79d86dc56a85896.png

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its amazing really I think.

We was expecting the lad to sit at the back with the 2 CBs as a DPM spraying the balls about up the pitch.

When in reality as this full touch map shows the majority of his passes are between the center line and the oppositions box!

5b841966371f8_JorgiboytouchmapGeordies.png.e350d694ffa7d20de79d86dc56a85896.png

But that is because the team was pressing very high against a team that sat very deep. Our defensive line was basicslly at the half way line. 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Luiz plus £40m for Laporte please. Yet another board Marina special cock up from a couple years back. SMDH

Mrs Can you actually see Pep taking Luiz on at his age for any money? I'd do it tho.

And I think we were daft not going for Shaw too. Its not that I think Alonso has been bad cause I do think hes holding his shit defensively together (and seeing as it seems Sarri doesn't like Emerson for whatever reason),  but hes fast and IMO stronger in defense. He would come in handy for if we was in front against a strong attacking team.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Mrs Can you actually see Pep taking Luiz on at his age for any money? I'd do it tho.

And I think we were daft not going for Shaw too. Its not that I think Alonso has been bad cause I do think hes holding his shit defensively together (and seeing as it seems Sarri doesn't like Emerson for whatever reason),  but hes fast and IMO stronger in defense. He would come in handy for if we was in front against a strong attacking team.

I was having a laugh, obviously. I rate Laporte 6th or 7th best CB on the planet, certainly top 10, atm. Best uncapped player in football as well. His distribution is unreal, and he is pacey and great at marking/tackling.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I am not sold on Shaw.

you know my favourite (available or not) non-Alonso/Emerson LB's by now (with a new number 2)

Marcelo is HORRID on defence, so no thanks, and I detest Jordi Alba, plus both are ageing, especially Marcelo, who has looked bläää so far this year. (although he always starts slow)  Alba is 30 in a few months, Marcelo 31 in May

In order (13 listed, as obviously Marcelo and Alba would be in there, but I refuse to list them as options)

David Alaba (by far, and also overall best fullback, full stop)

Lucas Hernández

Alex Sandro

Benjamin Mendy

Alex Telles

José Gayà

Faouzi Ghoulam

Alejandro Grimaldo

Andrew Robertson

Raphaël Guerreiro

Wendell

Layvin Kurzawa

Dalbert

Young prospects worth watching

Theo Hernández  20yo (on loan at Real sociedad from Real Madrid,good luck prying him away, and Ithink RMis insane loaning him out, as they haveshit for LB backups, so if Marcelo goes down, they will have to scramble)

Marcelo Saracchi 20yo RB Leipzig, they just bought him from River Plate for £11m

Borna Sosa 20yo VfB Stuttgart  just bought from Dinamo Zagreb for £6m tall (1.84m) pacey, huge upside

Aarón Martín 21yo  on loan to Mainz from RCD Espanyol 

Hamza Mendyl  20yo  Schalke just bought from Lille for £7m

Toni Lato 20yo Valencia CF

Jorge 22yo on loan to Porto from Monaco

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I was having a laugh, obviously. I rate Laporte 6th or 7th best CB on the planet, certainly top 10, atm. Best uncapped player in football as well. His distribution is unreal, and he is pacey and great at marking/tackling.

NO!! Really! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

You are as always Mrs a fountain of knowledge.

Even tho its early doors and the teams gelling well and picking the system up Ive been wondering which players we needed to upgrade if we seriously want to take this up a notch. Its so hard to get a LB/RB that is both good going forward and in defense and the ones that are dont get sold on very easy or cheap  I'd stick with Alonso and try to make up for his weakness in different ways. And I do think WHEN we get this system down it wont seem as bad. Or at least I am hoping so.

But I'd still get a strker, a Pedro upgrade and tho they are also hard to get a Luiz upgrade too.

We dont need much to make us the dogs dangleys but its time to do those big decisions. Whether we start in Jan or the summer. The 1st thing that really needs to be sorted are 3 contracts. Edens,CHOs and Ampadus. The 1st 2 have offers so thats down to them. I'm sure none of us want to lose any of the 3.

But we also dont need another drawn out T'Boa. I THINK Eden at least WILL sign. Not necessarily because we are his top priority but unless he goes much cheaper (And if its right he ONLY wants the RM move and not ZZ) then RM wont pay it. But if he doesn't sign - and in his last year - it will be a right pigs ear. 4543d38b976f438609464a3eed12172c.gif

43 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

NO!! Really! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

You are as always Mrs a fountain of knowledge.

Even tho its early doors and the teams gelling well and picking the system up Ive been wondering which players we needed to upgrade if we seriously want to take this up a notch. Its so hard to get a LB/RB that is both good going forward and in defense and the ones that are dont get sold on very easy or cheap  I'd stick with Alonso and try to make up for his weakness in different ways. And I do think WHEN we get this system down it wont seem as bad. Or at least I am hoping so.

But I'd still get a strker, a Pedro upgrade and tho they are also hard to get a Luiz upgrade too.

We dont need much to make us the dogs dangleys but its time to do those big decisions. Whether we start in Jan or the summer. The 1st thing that really needs to be sorted are 3 contracts. Edens,CHOs and Ampadus. The 1st 2 have offers so thats down to them. I'm sure none of us want to lose any of the 3.

But we also dont need another drawn out T'Boa. I THINK Eden at least WILL sign. Not necessarily because we are his top priority but unless he goes much cheaper (And if its right he ONLY wants the RM move and not ZZ) then RM wont pay it. But if he doesn't sign - and in his last year - it will be a right pigs ear. 4543d38b976f438609464a3eed12172c.gif

If you want to talk about a REALISTIC tailor-made Sarriball rebuild then I would add (I also put on a few huge misses we bollocksed up)

Remember this is not a complete starting lineup

CB Rugani (he isnt getting shit for playing time atm so take another crack)

CB Pavard (again he will be RB b/u as well, so a 2-fer)

Miss CB...... Thilo Kehrer

LB Alex Telles

RB João Cancelo

CMF ffs buy Kovacic on perm (sell the deadweight!)

And then grab Amadou Haidara from RB Salzburg

AMF Talisca or Carlos Soler or Kai Havertz

Miss AMF...... Golovin

RW Bailey or Chiesa or Pulisic or David Neres (Ajax and similar to Malcom)

Miss RW... Malcom

Striker (United will never sell us Martial or any other decent player, I am convinced more each day) which leaves one under 30 true option..... Andrea Belotti. If not him, Lautaro Martínez from Inter. Sarri could turn him into a superstar.

Dream Striker atm Dybala (he is, like Rugani, getting shit for minutes in Juve new 4 3 3 formation)

Those options are all born to play Sarriball 

47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you want to talk about a REALISTIC tailor-made Sarriball rebuild then I would add (I also put on a few huge misses we bollocksed up)

Remember this is not a complete starting lineup

CB Rugani (he isnt getting shit for playing time atm so take another crack)

CB Pavard (again he will be RB b/u as well, so a 2-fer)

Miss CB...... Thilo Kehrer

LB Alex Telles

RB João Cancelo

CMF ffs buy Kovacic on perm (sell the deadweight!)

And then grab Amadou Haidara from RB Salzburg

AMF Talisca or Carlos Soler or Kai Havertz

Miss AMF...... Golovin

RW Bailey or Chiesa or Pulisic or David Neres (Ajax and similar to Malcom)

Miss RW... Malcom

Striker (United will never sell us Martial or any other decent player, I am convinced more each day) which leaves one under 30 true option..... Andrea Belotti. If not him, Lautaro Martínez from Inter. Sarri could turn him into a superstar.

Dream Striker atm Dybala (he is, like Rugani, getting shit for minutes in Juve new 4 3 3 formation)

Those options are all born to play Sarriball 

Well if we are playing fantasy wants then I'd be right there with you for Rugani,Dybala,Bailey and have wanted Telles and,Talisca for awhile now. I might also add Niklas Sule  to the list. 6'5" , built like a shit house, fast as fuck and great passer. We should pay whatever it takes now cause hes going to be wirth a fortune.

And I mistakenly took it for granted Mat K was staying with us.

It would be nigh on impossible to sort and cost a few quid but would make us a team to take on anyone eh.

Based on what the teams who had those paid, you could have every one of those players (I will use Martinez for Striker, Talisca for AMF, and Bailey for RW, as I have multiple options there) for around £93m TOTAL.

Again, we could have purchased (based off of what their pre summer of 2018 club paid):

Pavard

Rugani 

Telles

Cancelo

Kovacic (by far the most expensive as RM paid £28 for him from Inter)

Haidara

Talisca

Bailey 

Lautaro Martinez

ALL for £93m TOTAL

Coincidentally, that is the EXACT amount we turned down for just Willian and Luiz this year from Barca and PSG (which also then lead DIRECTLY to 2 of my huge misses listed above... Thilo Kehrer (bought by PSG) and Malcom(Barca).

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY I SAY OUR BOARD IS SHIT!!!!!! (NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT KDB OR SALAH, ETC)