test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

5. Jorginho

Started by Jason,

265 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

nightmare, Kante doesn't have the genius level footie preemptive offensive understanding Jorginho has

I'm only thinking as a 1 of the best defensive midfielders in the league , i'm not too fussed about his offensive nonce if he's doing what he does best(and better than Jorginho in that aspect) its not a coincidence that we hear alot from the management about improving the defensive phase etc(back to defending as a team together) and our best defensive midfielder is playing out of position ?! Hopefully Sarri and staff will sort it sooner rather than later 

1 minute ago, mccg said:

I'm only thinking as a 1 of the best defensive midfielders in the league , i'm not too fussed about his offensive nonce if he's doing what he does best(and better than Jorginho in that aspect) its not a coincidence that we hear alot from the management about improving the defensive phase etc(back to defending as a team together) and our best defensive midfielder is playing out of position ?! Hopefully Sarri and staff will sort it sooner rather than later 

playing the Jorginho role is what literally makes the entire thing work

Kante could never handle it, his passing is not even remotely up to it

I have posted this article multiple times, but it still is the gold standard

Chelsea: Sarrismo has no place for a fully defensive N’Golo Kante

https://theprideoflondon.com/2018/09/24/chelsea-sarrismo-ngolo-kante-midfield/

Dazzy_Vance likes this

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

playing the Jorginho role is what literally makes the entire thing work

Kante could never handle it, his passing is not even remotely up to it

I have posted this article multiple times, but it still is the gold standard

Chelsea: Sarrismo has no place for a fully defensive N’Golo Kante

https://theprideoflondon.com/2018/09/24/chelsea-sarrismo-ngolo-kante-midfield/

Yeah i see that ...work in progress i get it , Jorhinho role +team will take time to perfect(and players no doubt)the modern day phenomena , i want it to work yesterday lol 

48 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah i see that ...work in progress i get it , Jorhinho role +team will take time to perfect(and players no doubt)the modern day phenomena , i want it to work yesterday lol 

I want it to work, and tbh, none of any of our transfer wishes or youth playing is going to happen

Its sink or swim with exactly what you see, exactly what we have

I don't even think we bring in a striker this winter window

Shitty is hopefully in HUGE trouble for cheating, not sure if it will affect them thsi season, but sure going forward, so if they get taken out, we have GREAT shot at winning the league next year

I just want to make sure we get CL

If we don't Hazard is gone for sure

I also, to bring this back to Kante,want to NOT sell him IF Sarri looks like he is going to get the sack, AND also, even earlier, IF we don't upgrade, especially in the summer coming.

If we pull a spuds (or close) and shut down transfer biz, then we need to assume that Sarri WILL get the sack sooner or later, its just impossible to keep winning 2 or more years out with this group, 

so maybe a really bad thing to sell Kante

all this (about Kante) changes if he really starts to adapt

then you will hear zero from me on the subject

what triggered me off for days is this rumour (from multiple sources) that we will make zero effort to buy Kovacic

Huge mistake, I don't fully trust RLC, and Barkley has a horrid record of injuries, PLUS

if Kante is injured, he is our only real replacement there (maybe Ampadu)

If Kante isnt playing and we play Drinkwater there, I will lose my fucking mind

mccg likes this

Yeah barring injuries/suspensions think we look a good bet for cl nxt season(win the europa league also!) Can't see city going on a real bad run this year?!yeah as you mentioned on afew threads about the state of our board screwing us abit going forward, think if we get shot of load of the loan army and afew deadwood in and around the squad(don't lose Hazard) and buy 3 or 4 WC players were good to go against anyone 2019