Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

6 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

According to French media sources, Bakayoko hasn't agreed to personal terms with Chelsea, he's looking for a bigger pay package. 

We're u hear this?

Fabrizio Romano about Bakayoko "still talks"

Fabrizio Romano about Alex Sandro "Juve don't want to sell, let's see"

He was the first one to report on Rudiger to Chelsea 10 days ago.

2 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Fabricio Romano about Bakayoko "still talks"

Fabricio Romano about Alex Sandro "Juve don't want to sell, let's see"

He was the first one to report on Rudiger to Chelsea 10 days ago.

Uhhg

2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Maybe that's the reason he was working in the gym. On recovery.

The way he used Lyon shirt make me think, that he is already made a decision to leave Monaco.

Suppose it's just another waiting game, how fun!!

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Suppose it's just another waiting game, how fun!!

And after he is announced, we will make the same video, with him saying 'Thanks for your patience'. They did on purpose ffs.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

MANCHESTER UNITED aim to beat Chelsea to another of their top summer transfer targets after agreeing a £35m fee for Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko.

source : Daily star

I no I shouldn't believe it just not nice to read lol 

I'd like to just dismiss it as the clickbait it most likely is and Daily Star rank as one of the lowest when it comes to transfer news, but with everything that has been going on lately I simply can't shake the fear there might be something in it. The whole Lukaku case was a huge embarrassment and Bakayoko has been 'having his medical with signing imminent' for well over a month now without anything actually happening so as long as I don't see the player holding a blue shirt I still have some doubts.

Mourinho is so bitter that a part of him probably wanted to make the Lukaku hijack just to spite Chelsea and Conte, so I could easily imagine him at least trying to do another one with Bakayoko too. I remember Jose being interested in Bakayoko before he supposedly chose Chelsea as his new club so he might still be willing to give it a go if the player's camp gave any indication of a deal still being possible.

Rüdiger was at Confederations Cup and his transfer negotiations started weeks later than Bakayoko's but it was still completed first. There's a reason this signing hasn't yet been finalized and I don't really believe it's because of an injury problem. Maybe they've still been haggling over personal terms or something like that, so if United came in with a late bid and offered more wages he might still be swayed if nothing is signed yet.

This transfer window is not good for a Chelsea fan's sanity, that's for sure.