• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Lotus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hiddink's team selection was annoying to say the least. On one hand, I get that we were on a poor run and he needed the best team out there possible to get us back on track but on the other hand, if this is not the game to field 2-3 youngsters, then when are we going to do that? I doubt we'll do it against Spurs, Liverpool or Leicester. Playing them against Sunderland is probably the only real possibility at this point.

2. Fielding Mikel at centre back is the banter of the highest order. Talk about taking the piss when we had Miazga available. Admittedly, he did have a poor game at Swansea but if he isn't given the chance to redeem himself, to prove that he is better than what he showed at Swansea, then how we can judge him whether he's actually good or not? If this is the approach that we're taking with the youngsters moving forward, never mind Miazga, then I fear for those lot.

3. It's quite telling that 4 of our last 5 league wins have come against sides sitting in the bottom 8, with 3 of them in the bottom 4. In fact, since Mourinho got sacked/Hiddink took over, we've only beaten two teams currently sitting in the top 10 - Arsenal and Southampton. Palace were in 7th when we beat them but that's about it.

V8vsUv5.png