Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

A trade for him is stupid

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

90% of what our board does is stupid.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Chelsea, if Courtois goes away there is Donnarumma»

Just quoting Simon Johnson of the Evening Standard, nothing new there.

18 minutes ago, El P. said:

AC Milan just got their European ban overturned, don't know if that helps us in this case or not... Probably not.

If anything it would probably make a move more likely, because with European football coming up I'm guessing they'll now up their chase of Morata and that can be used as leverage if Chelsea were to want Donnarumma from them.

1 minute ago, Jype said:

If anything it would probably make a move more likely, because with European football coming up I'm guessing they'll now up their chase of Morata and that can be used as leverage if Chelsea were to want Donnarumma from them.

Yeah... but to be honest, Morata would be the worst thing that could happen to Milan. They have no much creativity in their squad, only Suso, service to Morata would be terrible. They need proven scorer.

Just now, El P. said:

Yeah... but to be honest, Morata would be the worst thing that could happen to Milan. They have no much creativity in their squad, only Suso, service to Morata would be terrible. They need proven scorer.

Still he seems to be linked with Milan the most, so they see something they like in him. I think Morata could do well being back in Serie A again and still rate him enough to hope for a second chance at the club too, but if he's the one who must be gotten rid of in order to bring in a new keeper I'm all for it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You