Quiz: Which hipster club are you?

BlueLyon

http://www.squawka.com/news/personality-quiz-which-hipster-football-club-are-you/415089

So here is a little quiz I found...Kinda pointless but still funny.

I got Bvb, 6/10

What this says about you: Loyal to a fault. You enjoy life, taking it as it comes, the rough with the smooth. Friendly to strangers, welcoming to old friends. The game is as much about community and experiences as it is winning for you.

:D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BVB. can't complain. Not a fan, as i am not a fan of any other sports team bar Chelsea, but i hope they win the Bundesliga this season (even tho it is ofc not gonna happen)

It took me about 10 mins to decide for a kit. all of these were sooo hideous.

BVB. can't complain. Not a fan, as i am not a fan of any other sports team bar Chelsea, but i hope they win the Bundesliga this season (even tho it is ofc not gonna happen)

It took me about 10 mins to decide for a kit. all of these were sooo hideous.

Nonsense. Netherlands 88 is pure gorgeous kitsch.

Result: Ajax

What this says about you: A creative thinker, not bound by the daily grind and rigours of work. Not afraid to try new things. You definitely had a gap year and have been to Amsterdam more than 12 times before you turned 21.

Hipster factor: 5/10

:o

Result: Borussia Dortmund

What this says about you: Loyal to a fault. You enjoy life, taking it as it comes, the rough with the smooth. Friendly to strangers, welcoming to old friends. The game is as much about community and experiences as it is winning for you.

Hipster factor: 6/10

Toughest question for me was the sporting event one!

It would be amazing to go to Augusta, to see the Masters. I would love to watch the Ashes but then the picture of Federer made me click on Wimbledon!

The team: It's the end of an era at Signal Iduna Park as Jürgen Klopp's 7-year tenure comes to an end. Luckily for Dortmund fans, they've replaced him with another manager from Mainz in Thomas Tuchel and it looks a great fit style-wise. They have some of the best players currently playing outside of Europe'svery top tier, their fanbase is amazing, with the best tifo game in Europe and they retain the plucky underdog spirit that's ensured they stay as everyone's favourite Bundesliga team. Last season may have been one to forget, a campaign plagued by injuries, a flirt with relegation only to culminate in a 7th-placed league finish and a defeat to Wolfsburg in the DFB-Pokal final. For Dortmund, though, it's just as much about the journey as it is the ride and that makes them undeniably cool. Cool stat: Only Bayern Munich created more chances in the Bundesliga last season (462) than Borussia Dortmund (419). Notable players: Marco Reus, Mats Hummels, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, İlkay Gündoğan and Shinji Kagawa. What this says about you: Loyal to a fault. You enjoy life, taking it as it comes, the rough with the smooth. Friendly to strangers, welcoming to old friends. The game is as much about community and experiences as it is winning for you.

Hipster factor: 6/10

Athletic Club

What this says about you: Gumption. Pluck. Resourcefulness. Shrewd. No, this isn't a film noir, but these are the sort of qualities that any c̶l̶u̶b̶ person should aspire to have and you've got them by the bucketload. Loyalty to your neighbourhood is a given.

Hipster factor: 7/10