• Loftus-Cheek
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

If he wants to be the best, he should go right to the end. Messi plays every minute of every game and still fires

not true. look at messi's performances last season towards the end. and that is inspite of barca having every chance of winning the la liga.

hazard has been played continously. he has got to be tired, more mentally than physically. and sometimes, you just check out mentally. we have some youngsters to play so why not play them.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not true. look at messi's performances last season towards the end. and that is inspite of barca having every chance of winning the la liga.

hazard has been played continously. he has got to be tired, more mentally than physically. and sometimes, you just check out mentally. we have some youngsters to play so why not play them.

Last season was a one to forget for Messi( apart from the wc final ofc). If you look at previous season's he definitely didn't slow down towards the end. In Hazard's case, Jose has shown similar commitment that Pep showed to Messi to make him the world's best, playing him every game and giving him a free role. I'm sure Jose wouldn't drop him when we play 1 game in 1 week

Last season was a one to forget for Messi( apart from the wc final ofc). If you look at previous season's he definitely didn't slow down towards the end. In Hazard's case, Jose has shown similar commitment that Pep showed to Messi to make him the world's best, playing him every game and giving him a free role. I'm sure Jose wouldn't drop him when we play 1 game in 1 week

1. there is STILL a massive difference between messi and hazard.

2. there is a massive difference between barca and chelsea. despite the fact that we had run away with the league, each of our matches was a struggle, a fight and a war. barca just drubbed some poor team 8-0. a week before that they spanked some team 6-0, how much toll do you expect those matches to have exerted on messi physically and most importantly mentally. i dont think it would have been as much as our game against leicester.

3. barca's tiki taka play style compared to our play style is another thing which make a massive difference. also, messi' free role where he barely has to defend compared to hazard's role.

1. there is STILL a massive difference between messi and hazard.

2. there is a massive difference between barca and chelsea. despite the fact that we had run away with the league, each of our matches was a struggle, a fight and a war. barca just drubbed some poor team 8-0. a week before that they spanked some team 6-0, how much toll do you expect those matches to have exerted on messi physically and most importantly mentally. i dont think it would have been as much as our game against leicester.

3. barca's tiki taka play style compared to our play style is another thing which make a massive difference. also, messi' free role where he barely has to defend compared to hazard's role.

Agreed. Still, no point in dropping Hazard to the bench to give him a mental rest. I'm sure Hazard agrees.

guys did you enjoy watching Steven Gerrard score the equalizer for Chelsea on Sunday to make it 1 - 1 against Liverpool his former team at Stamford Bridge. i enjoyed Steven Gerrard's goal against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge

guys did you enjoy watching Steven Gerrard score the equalizer for Chelsea on Sunday to make it 1 - 1 against Liverpool his former team at Stamford Bridge. i enjoyed Steven Gerrard's goal against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge

I did not enjoy his goal for Liverpool against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I did enjoy John Terry's goal for his current team Chelsea against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.

I did not enjoy his goal for Liverpool against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. I did enjoy John Terry's goal for his current team Chelsea against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.

well we did deserve it. Gerrard was always meant to score against us at Stamford Bride for his final game against Chelsea. it was just mean't to be and plus it was karma because universal karma doesn't tolerate any type of bad disrespect towards another person so it was going to happen because of the Slip for Demba Ba's goal.