Felipe Anderson

Pacquiao

Really hope we sign him! i have have been saying it for ages, This kid is a special talent, and will become one of the best wingers on the planet!

I love watching him play, F.Anderson and Hazard playing on either wing is simply frightening!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11493642/Chelsea-transfer-news-Jose-Mourinho-prepares-summer-swoop-for-Lazio-forward-Felipe-Anderson.html

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's lightening fast and has fantastic dribbling but what I particulary like is that he isn't shoved off the ball as easily as Cuadrado or Salah. He can stay on his feet, which is very important. However, Chelsea already bought Cuadrado.

Not sure of his decision making, we could buy him and he'll be shooting instead of passing or crossing instead of passing.

I'll rather have reus who we're sure off his fantastic assists and good decisions in attack, with good dribbling too.

Anyone who watches Serie A could tell us more about this player other than what I've seen in youtube videos? what is is work rate like? watching the videos I see sometimes he chooses to shoot and or dribble a second too long instead of passing for better opportunity the only real downside to his game I've witnessed

Those "*enter team* transfer news" from Telegraph are kind a confusing, they talk about rumors from all the papers but do very little to let us know its not them who report the news. If you didnt noticed its The London Evening Standard who reports about Anderson.

What did he do last season?

This is his first season on form to be honest when looking at statistics but it was also is first season in europe coming over from Brazil he had to settle in.. I was speaking with my older brother who is an avid Serie A watcher and this is what he said of him quality pass technipue and long shooting direct and tricky, but he also feels he probably needs another season like this one before he makes the jump to a more competitive league

This is his first season on form to be honest when looking at statistics but it was also is first season in europe coming over from Brazil he had to settle in.. I was speaking with my older brother who is an avid Serie A watcher and this is what he said of him quality pass technipue and long shooting direct and tricky, but he also feels he probably needs another season like this one before he makes the jump to a more competitive league

I totally agree. He has potential, but the hype around someone performing well for less than a season needs to calm down. For anyone who watched Lazio play last season, Keita was the bright young thing, but isn't doing much this season with emergence of Felipe.

Let's see how he is doing a year from now.

I totally agree. He has potential, but the hype around someone performing well for less than a season needs to calm down. For anyone who watched Lazio play last season, Keita was the bright young thing, but isn't doing much this season with emergence of Felipe.

Let's see how he is doing a year from now.

The thing about these transfers though is yes they could go either way but lets say he leaves and joins a bigger side or league if we try to get him after that the fee is way too much to gamble on .. If we could offload players like Ramires , Oscar and Willian and bring in a player like this and Scheiderlin I can only see it improving our team

The thing about these transfers though is yes they could go either way but lets say he leaves and joins a bigger side or league if we try to get him after that the fee is way too much to gamble on .. If we could offload players like Ramires , Oscar and Willian and bring in a player like this and Scheiderlin I can only see it improving our team

It's a gamble, though. I personally don't think he fits the Mourinho mold, but we'll see in the summer.

It's a gamble, though. I personally don't think he fits the Mourinho mold, but we'll see in the summer.

Again from what I've seen he fits.. I hate YouTube and stats for argument but without watching him personally all I can go by

Again from what I've seen he fits.. I hate YouTube and stats for argument but without watching him personally all I can go by

I'm getting at defending. His ability isn't an issue.

I'm getting at defending. His ability isn't an issue.

No I know thats what you meant and his defending stats show he adept to put in shift defensively as well I did comparison of his Willian and Curdrado and he is equal in tackles per game and gets more interceptions .. And I know they are just stats but I don't see him having an issue with tracking back

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You