test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cholo

Rumoured Antonio Rüdiger

Started by Cholo,

698 posts in this topic
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Maybe we ain't even close I heard he was coming for a medical last week has he been? Did he pass? Wtf is going on lol 

No idea, i just accepted it being done after him liking those chelsea instagram posts...

Anyways, wrong thread...

BluesMadLad likes this

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Maybe we ain't even close I heard he was coming for a medical last week has he been? Did he pass? Wtf is going on lol 

It's a done deal it's just a matter of time before we announce him.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes they were, and so was at least one other player who cost the equivalent of £30m given the level of the market at the time he signed.

I already commented on that.

18 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes they were, and so was at least one other player who cost the equivalent of £30m given the level of the market at the time he signed.

who?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Di Marzio said recently it was done, now a few details are remaining. Not reliable anymore?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Di Marzio is shit with Chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Di Marzio said recently it was done, now a few details are remaining. Not reliable anymore?

In his italian report he's talking about final details between Chelsea and Rudiger, i.e. medicals, etc. Deal between Chelsea and Roma are done.

manpe likes this

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Just now, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Di Marzio is shit with Chelsea. 

Done deal in terms of fee being agreed and the player agreeing a contract with Chelsea little details like medical etc.

manpe likes this

3 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Seems like we will announce him soon.

2 week after he passes his medical lol

RoyalBlues likes this