Dani Alves

RoyalBlues

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no. Even I could cross the ball better than him

he has question marks over his defensive ability but certainly he aint that bad crossing or providing support forward as people say or he wouldn't have had close to hundred assits in 300 games for barca....still think he has regressed in recent years willl find tough in pl, only sign as backup.

he has question marks over his defensive ability but certainly he aint that bad crossing or providing support forward as people say or he wouldn't have had close to hundred assits in 300 games for barca....still think he has regressed in recent years willl find tough in pl, only sign as backup.

No, he's a worse crosser than Ivanovic was last season. Even the Barcelona fans say so. http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2013/7/12/4510274/fc-barcelona-2012-13-season-in-review-dani-alves

I can show you .gif's if you want, he's the most overrated fullback in the world. Can't attack, doesn't defend.

No, he's a worse crosser than Ivanovic was last season. Even the Barcelona fans say so. http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2013/7/12/4510274/fc-barcelona-2012-13-season-in-review-dani-alves

I can show you .gif's if you want, he's the most overrated fullback in the world. Can't attack, doesn't defend.

agree with you thoughts about him being finished in regards to being Class fullback \ Wingback especially last year, but dont forget the same barca fans said fabregas didnt have the mentally for top level and was bad influence in the team.

Will go to Manu or maybe Liverpool, but certainly not Chelsea...never rated him that much, lots of times he looked way too good then he actually is since Barce keep most of the ball...would be a decent signing for United though.

Dont think he will go to either teams tbh...

Liverpool is already weak at the back and with the addition of alves, every team will attack that side more.. Alves was a playmaking fullback/winger in his prime with 0 defensive qualities.

I think he goes to PSG and psg can have their whole backline be brazilian...

Alves-thiago-luis-marquinhos

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You