test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidEU

Filipe Luís

Started by DavidEU,

1,378 posts in this topic

Wielenkommen Luis!

Finally we have two fullbacks who can attack and help our wingers in attack! Ivanovic to play CB and RB when needed?

We could have signed Shaw but Luis guarantees us a greater impact as he is more experienced and is familiar with our style of football.

Great signing!

Really really happy with this signing.

I hope Azpi will play RB because he wouldn't be able to do what he did with Cole on the left, Filipe just offers more.

Who wore number 5 before him? Idc either way. So excited to have a great player here! Welcome, Filipe! (:

I have a slight feeling Varane will take number 3.

DavidEU likes this

I have a slight feeling Varane will take number 3.

I think he and Pogba will have a dispute about who deserve to wear number 3. I believe Jose can take care their ego and make things smooth in Chelsea

:ph34r:

I think he and Pogba will have a dispute about who deserve to wear number 3. I believe Jose can take care their ego and make things smooth in Chelsea

:ph34r:

Maybe they'll both wear the shirt number "1 1/2"

Essien.

Oh, fuck. How did I forget that?

I bought Luis on my ultimate team the last few years and now he's a Chelsea player:D good times!