Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked serious and then in an instant he was ok. Just his way of having a breather.

He was brilliant last night he's here he's there' he's everyfucking where, Essien...Essien.

Thought our 3000 support was great last night singing all through the 90

A strange match really. First half possesion and general play was excellant, but when it came to the final third as we have seen all to often it just fell apart and we couldn't create anything other than the goal. Second half was pretty poor and i couldn't believe that a change wasn't made sooner to try and bring the game back into our favour. Essien had a cracking game, it was good to see him back on that sort of form and he took his goal well, was worrying when he went down like that but it was good to see he was OK.

I think that performance has pretty much summed up our season, disjointed and not quite good enough!!

A strange match really. First half possesion and general play was excellant, but when it came to the final third as we have seen all to often it just fell apart and we couldn't create anything other than the goal. Second half was pretty poor and i couldn't believe that a change wasn't made sooner to try and bring the game back into our favour. Essien had a cracking game, it was good to see him back on that sort of form and he took his goal well, was worrying when he went down like that but it was good to see he was OK.

I think that performance has pretty much summed up our season, disjointed and not quite good enough!!

Agree. Kalou SWP amongst others were average, even Joe Cole. Anelka seems to have settled into his doing the barest minimum -I know players have bad patches. but this season is one of the first that I havent been that excited really. Seasons languishing in mid table Div 2 were more entertaining.

Agree. Kalou SWP amongst others were average, even Joe Cole. Anelka seems to have settled into his doing the barest minimum -I know players have bad patches. but this season is one of the first that I havent been that excited really. Seasons languishing in mid table Div 2 were more entertaining.

Yup, the football in general has been very poor, With a few exciting games in the mix. Kalou had a great first half and made some very very good passes. SWP was average again and Joe Cole had his worst game for a very long while. Essien and Carvalho were immense.

Did you notice how often Tyler and Gray kept getting the players names wrong, happened quite a lot, Kalou got called Essien quite a few times and Malouda and Kalou got confued a couple of times too. And that is not even mentioning Gray STILL say Farrara instead of Ferreira.....

Yup, the football in general has been very poor, With a few exciting games in the mix. Kalou had a great first half and made some very very good passes. SWP was average again and Joe Cole had his worst game for a very long while. Essien and Carvalho were immense.

Did you notice how often Tyler and Gray kept getting the players names wrong, happened quite a lot, Kalou got called Essien quite a few times and Malouda and Kalou got confued a couple of times too. And that is not even mentioning Gray STILL say Farrara instead of Ferreira.....

They really are fuckwits. Watched it on True Sports not sure who the commentators were. Alan Green on Radio 5 later was saying how shit we were -he rarely disguises his dislike of Chelsea.

You'd think the bastard would be pleased , us having done his beloved Liverpool a favour by beating the toffees.

They really are fuckwits. Watched it on True Sports not sure who the commentators were. Alan Green on Radio 5 later was saying how shit we were -he rarely disguises his dislike of Chelsea.

You'd think the bastard would be pleased , us having done his beloved Liverpool a favour by beating the toffees.

Well football Journo's and commentators have a limited to no tactical understanding of the game and just work on basics like: result = good, pretty football = good, Liverpool = good, Chelsea = bad ect.....

Well football Journo's and commentators have a limited to no tactical understanding of the game and just work on basics like: result = good, pretty football = good, Liverpool = good, Chelsea = bad ect.....

You'd think Alan Green would be a bit more benign though seeing as we just increased the chances of his beloved Liverpool qualifying for next seasons CL.

There are some who have a good understanding - Cascarino and ian Wright spring to mind. Ian Wrights now leaving the BBC -said he's fed up with being the 'Court Jester' to Alan ' boring as fuck' Shearer, and Lineker.

You'd think Alan Green would be a bit more benign though seeing as we just increased the chances of his beloved Liverpool qualifying for next seasons CL.

There are some who have a good understanding - Cascarino and ian Wright spring to mind. Ian Wrights now leaving the BBC -said he's fed up with being the 'Court Jester' to Alan ' boring as fuck' Shearer, and Lineker.

What? Do they give him a script or something? He has always come across as a clown anyway! :)

I was sitting with the everton fans haha when essien scored i kept my mouth shut. All the everton fans were

laughing when our fans sung to the tune of you will never walk alone you will all ways take our tax lol.

I was sitting with the everton fans haha when essien scored i kept my mouth shut. All the everton fans were

laughing when our fans sung to the tune of you will never walk alone you will all ways take our tax lol.

Lol was going to ask if you went BB . Sounded like a good atmosphere. I cant believe we're at Anfield next Tuesday -come round so quickly. You going to that one or will it be in the restaurant ?