Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know how to feel about this game...... i am not feeling very confident especially with both Lamps and Drogba going to miss this one. But i hope we can go out there and take the game to them and hopefully get the 3 points.

8-0 Chelsea, Malouda will have a dazzling night and end up with four goals. Ben Haim will get a hat trick and an own goal from David Moyes will seal it.

LMAO.

Can't remember who was saying Kakuta should play, he's definitely a good prospect but maybe a bit tired after last night eh? Tbh Grant can pretty much do whatever the fuck he likes now, we all but handed Utd the title Monday anyway.

0-0 if we're lucky.

LMAO.

Can't remember who was saying Kakuta should play, he's definitely a good prospect but maybe a bit tired after last night eh? Tbh Grant can pretty much do whatever the fuck he likes now, we all but handed Utd the title Monday anyway.

0-0 if we're lucky.

Would be an ideal time to experiment with some younger players now the league is all but gone - but it won't happen. The ones who would more likely be the ones tried out, Mancienne, Cork and Sinclair are all out on loan anyway. Although i would give Di Santo a run out, with Drogba out and Anelka, Sheva and Pizarro not firing i see no reason not to give a run out to a player who is showing a great eye for goal as a lone striker...

There is a very low feeling among supporters at the moment and that is completely understandable especially with the stories comming out that Grant will still be here next season with £100m to spend on players.

It would just be nice to see the team put in a decent performance which we have not seen for a long while now.

Di santo should be given a go at Goodison, ideal opportunity, as Drogba wont be playing. No Lampard still either, because his mums ill

Yup as far as i can see there is no reason to not at least have him on the bench. It's not as if Anelka, Sheva and Pizarro are playing too well. And Di Santo has outplayed both Sheva and Pizarro in the reserves..

Will be tough without Lamps and Drogs, with the feeling around the club at the moment i am just not feeling very confident about this game.

i think we will get the win, boys it might be over but we dont want to see our team get smashed so like jose said keep your heads up high they are doing there best with a fuck wit of a manager in charge..

come on blues get a 2-0

We must win ! No loss can be tolerated. Let's keep Jose's winning mentality !

But if we lose, at least that will ensure that Grant will get the boot.

Unless we won the CL.

Edit: Tbh, that wouldnt matter with RA in charge, he sacked Jose after winning two cups, finishing 2nd and CL semi... so he's gone whatever...

Edited by Gianfranco_Z