👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

hope its not an anti climax, usually by now we'd know what it looks like, this year we dont really which is probably good anyway. more excitement. It wont be any of the mock ups because its usually not so we'll just wait and see. tbh i'm more excited on seeing the away kits because we have gone for some weird ones lately. I'm waiting for the red to come back lol

Its all come around quick again, hate this change every year for the home kit.

:mellow: Okay... :lol:

Something that is relatively plain and t-shirt-like would be very popular as it could be something worn not only to the game but simply as another t-shirt, and would be a good move for the club and adidas.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u196/lumo_2007/DFSHJFSKA.jpg

dunno if its definite but my older brothers girlfriend works on computer graphics on the actual chelseafc site and said this is one of the designs she recieved to upload onto the new kit page??

dont take my word for it though?!!?

http://i168.photobuc...7/DFSHJFSKA.jpg

dunno if its definite but my older brothers girlfriend works on computer graphics on the actual chelseafc site and said this is one of the designs she recieved to upload onto the new kit page??

dont take my word for it though?!!?

Terry looks like he's got tits.

There's like no pics of it at all anywhere. The liverpool ones have been confirmed, the home one is on the adidas site, but the Chelsea one is completely secret it seems (which is good).

On the Chelsea site, most of the retro ones they are showing are the ones with red in :P maybe read something into that lol. Hmm April 15th, hope we don't do what Portsmouth did tho and wear it in the FA Cup because i think as it's still the 09/10 season, we should respect the 09/10 kit if we are gonna be the home team. Be funny tho, surely we must be the first team in history to get to 2 successive FA Cup finals and wear their away kit in both. Could happen lol.

I'm sure our new home kit will be a huge anti-climax anyway and that one that JT is pictured wearing (modified or not) is just.... awful.