👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

do u hav the pic???.......

or if anyone has a diff pic of the away kit please post.... ;)

THX.... ^_^

Here it is

I don't know if it's real as i'm sure we've all seen the pics of the away / third with the same template as the home kit for 09/10 so we'll just have to see, I do like these 1's compared to the ones with the same template as the home kit.

yeah can i see the pics.....

adidas sign???

and where is it exactly, the road and all that because my dad goes on bussiness trips to thailand...

and i usually tell him to buy me football shirts from there..... :P

Thx ^_^

Hey, sorry I haven't replied. haven't had a look at this thread of a couple of days :P

The place is kinda hard to find... I have just had a look, like, everywhere and I can't find their card :( Sorry

But can I describe where it is...

There's a National Stadium, behind MBK shopping centre... Behind that National Stadium there's a little area with lots of sport shops everywhere, most of them pretty expensive, like real prices and stuff, and most of them are all shitty fake shirts. But right where the gate to get in the National Stadium, there is a street there, and there's a really nice shop, white front, lots of shirts on the inside, the shirts that are on display should be the real ones, go in and ask the guy. The place is called Siam Soccer Stars in big red font. Hopefully you get the owner, he speaks English well.

Sorry I couldn't find the card :S

Hey, sorry I haven't replied. haven't had a look at this thread of a couple of days :P

The place is kinda hard to find... I have just had a look, like, everywhere and I can't find their card :( Sorry

But can I describe where it is...

There's a National Stadium, behind MBK shopping centre... Behind that National Stadium there's a little area with lots of sport shops everywhere, most of them pretty expensive, like real prices and stuff, and most of them are all shitty fake shirts. But right where the gate to get in the National Stadium, there is a street there, and there's a really nice shop, white front, lots of shirts on the inside, the shirts that are on display should be the real ones, go in and ask the guy. The place is called Siam Soccer Stars in big red font. Hopefully you get the owner, he speaks English well.

Sorry I couldn't find the card :S

thats ok

just glad that you can describe its where abouts....

i'll try to get the owner then...

thx.... ^_^

I go back and forth on the orange kit

I seem to get myself to the store page and am about to order it....yet I never seem able to click on the buy button

I have a little problem with the color orange (due to home circumstances) so it turns me off a bit to be honest

• 2 weeks later...