Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Wasn't included in U19 Uefa Youth League squad, meaning all he has left to play now is U21 games and International Cup, 7 + 3 = 10 games in total until January. That means he will either play for first team or be wasted like Baker. They are doing this on purpose btw ?

There has to be mutual decision to not include him in the Uefa squad. Unless club is taking a piss now.

He could still go on loan to a english club, right? Not that I would like to see him getting kicked around in the championship.

Plagerist.

And it's Play Musonda. PLAY MUSONDA is too loud and aggressive. Makes you sound like Louis van Gaal.

Well, you're a Play Musonda connoisseur, I'm more team PLAY MUSONDA.

I wouldn't say plagiarism, more like inspiration. ;)

Yeah, why isn't he in the first team yet. Can't get any worse now can it?

If the entire first team dies in a bus crash tomorrow, José would probably play himself as a striker and put Ivanovic's casket on the field hoping opposing players will occasionally stumble over it.

I'm just saying he won't even get a decent chance if there was literally no one else around to play.

I might agree that he could've played the last 3 matches last season and in preseason this year, that was the absolutely right time for him, but right now, the team as a whole isn't the right platform for him. Who will he have behind him in a n. 10 position?
First blood in RLC and fix the defence, then blood in Musonda.

Also, he wouldn't waltz in the first XI no matter how talented he is, he'd make the bench first.

Im curious if he'll be on the bench wednesday. Iff he can get a few sub appearances in the league cup/Fa cup, and maybe a start at the end of the season, it will be well worth the stay for another year.

I highly doubt that.Kenedy and Traore also want to play matches and all of them play as a winger.Unless Mourinho wants to bring him as a CAM,he will not get any minutes that will help him to develop as a player.

Maybe he just isn't as good as you guys think he is. Youth level and pro level are miles apart! I trust Mourinho on this one, and if he thinks Musonda isn't ready I believe him.

You mean like how he handled De Bruyne.

The handling of Musonda has been appalling. He needed a loan this year instead he's languishing in U21 squad which is a complete waste of time.

Jose is the last manager I would trust right now when it comes to developing young talents.

You mean like how he handled De Bruyne.

The handling of Musonda has been appalling. He needed a loan this year instead he's languishing in U21 squad which is a complete waste of time.

Jose is the last manager I would trust right now when it comes to developing young talents.

He didn't want to go, read the article in this thread :)